Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The likes of Andre Gomes or Ruben Neves won't be signable in January, so we should go for Amadou Diawara. We've been linked with him in the past and apparently, we even bid for him. He's still young, but he's absolutely fantastic. Offer Bologna an amount they can't refuse. Then sell both Mikel and Ramires in the summer. They offer us nothing. Then we try for either Ruben Neves or Andre Gomes. Of course, RLC is right in the picture as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uko2uWxDP18 (video of Diawara)

The CB issue is a problem as well Cahill isn't good enough (he's been a good player for us, but just keeps on getting worse) and Zouma is still too raw and makes too many errors. But there are hardly any quality CB's we can sign in January . We have Christensen on loan who is already one of the best CB's in Germany and is going to be an immense player for us. In the summer, we should Sell Cahill and sign another experienced CB to replace him. That way, we have JT, *experienced CB*, Zouma and Christensen. A good balance in terms of age and quality. Problem solved.

Even if that's all we do in the summer, (which it obviously shouldn't), and we manage to keep our current best players, (which is very unlikely) , that should be a decent January/Summer transfer window(s).

Who else thinks the club should make a move for Schneiderlin? He's not a key player for Utd and I think Chelsea could make him a great offer in terms of salary and more importantly game time.

He's not the great CM many would have you believe he was last season but he's still a very good player, mainly because of his defensive abilities. Matic and Schneiderlin would make a great duo in midfield in big away games. Even at home against the big teams I'd play them together. You could use them both in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 set-up as well.

Schneiderlin-Matic would be overkill vs the likes of WHU, Newcastle etc. at home, I'd pick only pick one of them in a game like that. But at least with him in the team you could rotate the two. A much better option than Obi and Ramires.

He'll want to be a starter at Euro 2016 so I'd pounce on this opportunity.

interesting proposition, but I doubt that ManUtd sell him. should have bought him two years ago IMO.

I doubt it too. But I'd take Schneiderlin and Wanyama in the winter if the opportunity was there.

And a fullback.

Definitely agree. Wanted us to go for Schneiderlin before United went, but we were too infatuated with Matic-Cesc holding that position. It's surprising then, when Mourinho said he wanted a midfielder, that we didn't go for him. Especially when it was fairly obvious he wanted to move.

Wanyama is another good player. Kenyan Power! Haha. I do see Arsenal making a move for him in Jan, especially after he bossed their MF today.

Who else thinks the club should make a move for Schneiderlin? He's not a key player for Utd and I think Chelsea could make him a great offer in terms of salary and more importantly game time.

He's not the great CM many would have you believe he was last season but he's still a very good player, mainly because of his defensive abilities. Matic and Schneiderlin would make a great duo in midfield in big away games. Even at home against the big teams I'd play them together. You could use them both in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 set-up as well.

Schneiderlin-Matic would be overkill vs the likes of WHU, Newcastle etc. at home, I'd pick only pick one of them in a game like that. But at least with him in the team you could rotate the two. A much better option than Obi and Ramires.

He'll want to be a starter at Euro 2016 so I'd pounce on this opportunity.

I don't like that pivot couple where both players are of the same type. In the big part of the cases They inconvenience each other because take the same places, the same roles.... For example, in the United's pre-season, They proved with Schneiderlin and Carrick together and the french looked uncomfortable and out of place all the time.
I don't know, I prefer the pivot couple where One is a pure DM (Matic) and the other is creative midfielder or a Box to box.

Definitely agree. Wanted us to go for Schneiderlin before United went, but we were too infatuated with Matic-Cesc holding that position. It's surprising then, when Mourinho said he wanted a midfielder, that we didn't go for him. Especially when it was fairly obvious he wanted to move.

Wanyama is another good player. Kenyan Power! Haha. I do see Arsenal making a move for him in Jan, especially after he bossed their MF today.

I remember Schneiderlin saying he wanted to join where he would play and it had to be a CL team. He got his half or 3/4 of his wish I guess. Van Gaal has no problem dropping him for the big games.

Yes, the power. I miss that in this midfield.

With this shit defense, and the main DM being a gangling man, it really pisses me off that most (actually all) are strikers or offensive midfielders.

This team need at least two defenders, and another DM.

We should've bought another DM and more CB's years ago, I still can't believe how our doesn't see this

I don't like that pivot couple where both players are of the same type. In the big part of the cases They inconvenience each other because take the same places, the same roles.... For example, in the United's pre-season, They proved with Schneiderlin and Carrick together and the french looked uncomfortable and out of place all the time.
I don't know, I prefer the pivot couple where One is a pure DM (Matic) and the other is creative midfielder or a Box to box.

I agree. But the Jan window isn't the time for long-term signings. In Chelsea's current situation, I think a player like Schneiderlin would come in handy because in every game the midfield zone has become a battle. Cesc isn't good enough to take control of midfield and if you can't outplay your opponent, you have to overpower them. A strong defensive base allowing the attacking players and fullbacks more freedom is our best bet at the moment I think.

I prefer a three-man midfield myself. But in a double pivot, I somewhat agree with you. Though Matic is not what you call 'a pure DM' for me, he doesn't suit the role imo. A creative CM to use in a double pivot is so hard to find. Gundogan is completely unrealistic.

I thought Bayern's double pivot of Schweinsteiger and Martinez in 12/13 was brilliant. Not the most technically gifted but very powerful.

I fuckin love your ava @Cosmin,

The purchases we make in January will be major keys to our future success.

Bless Up.

Thanks, man! I appreciate you! See, I think that bringing more great players is not enough. Getting rid of they would actually be essential for us to go ahead and fight for more success. Notice how I say more. And why shouldn't we try to make Stamford the...LION a little happier?

On a serious note, I really think that we should go for Teixeira (he's probably already ours) and Lavezzi (convince him to join us from summer on). Then, we need a decent LB (Coentrao might be pretty cheap) and a good (D)CM. What bothers me is that while big teams like us, United, Liverpool are struggling, a lot of small ones are taking advantage and climbing the league table. That's what makes their players very expensive. It's really difficult to go for someone from Watford, Stoke, Palace or Leicester. I would try finding something in Portugal. Aaaand, of course, try bringing Gundogan, a central defender and Chicharito. Here's my list:

Coentrao

CB

CDM

Gundogan

Teixeira

Lavezzi

Chicharito

Bless Up.

Bless up.

Mourinho they don't want us to play good football.

Mourinho they want us to play shit football forever but we the best.

Stay up.

thibaut

begovic

blackman

JT

GC

Iva

Azpi

Baba

zouma

Papy

Aina

Matic

cesc

ramires

mikel

RLC

oscar

hazard

willian

pedro

traore

kenedy

costa

remy

falcao

so basically about 8-10 fucking changes to the squad between 2 windows. and major changes at that. need a proper no.10. need 2 first team CM/DM. need a LB, and 2 CBs or atleast 1 if one of GC/JT is still here next season.

We're going to sign Alex Teixeira and that's it IMO. What's funny, he would come here straight from vacations after month or so of holidays. If he's going to help us this season ?

Outside chance of new striker ... Batshuayi maybe ? But only if Falcao/Remy leaves.

Can't see which midfielder we can realistically sign. Biglia and Moutinho are great but will be deemed too old.

They don't want you to have Christensen, Kalas, Ake, Van Ginkel, Romeu, Pasalic and Bamford.

Bless Up.

Bless up.

Mourinho they don't want us to play good football.

Mourinho they want us to play shit football forever but we the best.

Stay up.

Can you fill me in what are you talking about ?

Can you fill me in what are you talking about ?

Yeah, we're just quoting the Legend DJ Khaled.

It all started in a music video when he kept saying "Another One". That became a meme and got the ball rolling

About three weeks ago, he made this video, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skY-FKgOIew

Then he started snapchatting his daily routine, using all his proverbs and words of wisdom.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8V4chZGNkE

Best thing happening in Pop culture right now.