Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

the question is which club is going to buy fabregas real madird or Barcelona will not want him or any PL club we will be lucky to get £10m for fabregas

when you have cancer, you pay to get it out no matter what. torres cost us atleast 2/3 years. these cunts will cost us FAR more.

My ideas?

Out:

Djilobodji -> Unless the new manager can fit him in, we should probably let him play elsewhere.

Fabregas -> So shit... Maybe he can fit in 4-3-3 but I'd rather spend money on a new midfielder.

John Obi Mikel -> Hardly plays as it is, so if we can get good money for him, do it.

Oscar -> Only if we get £20 million for him, so we can fund Texeira.

Falcao -> This loan was so stupid, we need a real 3rd choice striker.

In:

Bamford -> To replace Falcao, as he's not playing at Palace but we might as well give him a chance here. Worst case scenario he goes off to another PL team next year.

Bertrand -> Splash out the cash for him, probably £10-15 mil but he's a proven LB in this league.

Texeira -> A new attacking midfielder (I think, I've not seen him play but he's highly rated and wants to come here) would be good, he'll work hard like Willian.

Then in the summer, sell Costa and Ivanovic and buy a new 1st choice striker and Cabaye from Palace. We can also keep Kalas and Pasalic after their loans this year.

My ideas?

Out:

Djilobodji -> Unless the new manager can fit him in, we should probably let him play elsewhere.

Fabregas -> So shit... Maybe he can fit in 4-3-3 but I'd rather spend money on a new midfielder.

John Obi Mikel -> Hardly plays as it is, so if we can get good money for him, do it.

Oscar -> Only if we get £20 million for him, so we can fund Texeira.

Falcao -> This loan was so stupid, we need a real 3rd choice striker.

In:

Bamford -> To replace Falcao, as he's not playing at Palace but we might as well give him a chance here. Worst case scenario he goes off to another PL team next year.

Bertrand -> Splash out the cash for him, probably £10-15 mil but he's a proven LB in this league.

Texeira -> A new attacking midfielder (I think, I've not seen him play but he's highly rated and wants to come here) would be good, he'll work hard like Willian.

Then in the summer, sell Costa and Ivanovic and buy a new 1st choice striker and Cabaye from Palace. We can also keep Kalas and Pasalic after their loans this year.

Isn't Ivanovic out of contract in the summer? Costa and Fabregas look like a safe bet to leaving in the summer. Always knew Costa is not the striker we need but oh well..

Isn't Ivanovic out of contract in the summer? Costa and Fabregas look like a safe bet to leaving in the summer. Always knew Costa is not the striker we need but oh well..

I thought so after hearing the Inter Milan pre-contract rumours but wasn't sure. If that's the case, I'm not sure whether it's best to sell him now or to just let him go in the summer, so he can provide backup to Azpi.

Guus Hiddink has told Chelsea to buy him an ENGLISH striker in January. #CFCCFC.png (Sun)

Leicester hotshot Jamie Vardy and West Brom’s Saido Berahino are top of Hiddink's wishlist to add vital firepower to goal-shy #CFCCFC.png. (Sun)

I really hope we don't go in for Vardy. Commend him on his great season no doubt, but we'd be buying at the absolute top of the market for him. Berahino would be interesting and should be available. I've always liked Chicharito too. Works hard and constantly making great darting runs towards goal. Oh, and he puts the ball in the back of the net.

I'm racking my brains for any home-grown players outside of clubs like Liverpool, the Manchesters and the London clubs. They won't sell so no point discussing them. There really isn't many and those that are possible would cost a lot.

I think the club should take a long hard look at some of the promising players in the Championship. Will Hughes, for instance.

I think you make a fair point although I don't believe Hughes is the answer. To me he looks barely good enough for the level he plays at currently.

Loool Hiddink said he wants an ENGLISH striker? What absolute nonsense :lol: :lol: - Like Hiddink gives 2 shits about the nationality of a player, I'm sure he wants ANY goal scoring striker lmao. But then again, it's The Sun, you'd be a fool to believe anything they say.

I think you make a fair point although I don't believe Hughes is the answer. To me he looks barely good enough for the level he plays at currently.

I'm curious to see why Jordan Rhodes is yet to be snapped up by an PL club. Maybe it's because what Blackburn pay him has put any potential suitors off, but his stats speak for themselves.

Hudderfield Town: 148 (87)

Blackburn Rovers: 155 (82)

In fact his entire career, he boasts an incredible record of:

337 appearances, 181 goals.

Loool Hiddink said he wants an ENGLISH striker? What absolute nonsense :lol: :lol: - Like Hiddink gives 2 shits about the nationality of a player, I'm sure he wants ANY goal scoring striker lmao. But then again, it's The Sun, you'd be a fool to believe anything they say.

I'm curious to see why Jordan Rhodes is yet to be snapped up by an PL club. Maybe it's because what Blackburn pay him has put any potential suitors off, but his stats speak for themselves.

Hudderfield Town: 148 (87)

Blackburn Rovers: 155 (82)

In fact his entire career, he boasts an incredible record of:

337 appearances, 181 goals.

My brother is a long time Blackburn fan and he's surprised but delighted they've kept hold of him for so long, and was even more shocked Gestede got a premier league move first. Apparently a very down to earth and loyal lad who wouldn't ruffle feathers to get a move.

Who else thinks the club should make a move for Schneiderlin? He's not a key player for Utd and I think Chelsea could make him a great offer in terms of salary and more importantly game time.

He's not the great CM many would have you believe he was last season but he's still a very good player, mainly because of his defensive abilities. Matic and Schneiderlin would make a great duo in midfield in big away games. Even at home against the big teams I'd play them together. You could use them both in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 set-up as well.

Schneiderlin-Matic would be overkill vs the likes of WHU, Newcastle etc. at home, I'd pick only pick one of them in a game like that. But at least with him in the team you could rotate the two. A much better option than Obi and Ramires.

He'll want to be a starter at Euro 2016 so I'd pounce on this opportunity.

Always been keen on this transfer. Nothing changed ever since

With this shit defense, and the main DM being a gangling man, it really pisses me off that most (actually all) are strikers or offensive midfielders.

This team need at least two defenders, and another DM.

We need another central midfielder with positional awareness and decent ball skills, like Andre Gomes from Valencia. But even a guy like that will be unattainable in January, let alone most of the other ridiculous names i'm seeing in the poll.

This Fabregas and Matic pivot is hopeless against any good team. With Gomes, against good teams, we'll be able to defer to him and Matic as the suitable pairing. Mikel and Ramires are two average players that must be sold in the summer.

We need another central midfielder with positional awareness and decent ball skills, like Andre Gomes from Valencia. But even a guy like that will be unattainable in January, let alone most of the other ridiculous names i'm seeing in the poll.

This Fabregas and Matic pivot is hopeless against any good team. With Gomes, against good teams, we'll be able to defer to him and Matic as the suitable pairing. Mikel and Ramires are two average players that must be sold in the summer.

Which we all know, they won't be.

2 of Schneiderlin, Wanyama, Witsel, Gundogan and Kondogbia are needed for sure to replace the outgoing Mikel and Fabregas (hopefully from the club but at least out of the match day squad).

We need a top class CB aswell, someone like Hummels or Varane but if they can't be got then a great CB with potential to be top class like Stones or Laporte will do.

Another winger and striker needed too, but tbh I think the DM and CB positions are the most urgent problems atm that HAVE to be fixed if we want to finish in the top half.