OUT IN JANAUARY:

Oscar

Ramires

Falcao

IN:

Pasalic

Griezmann

OUT IN SUMMER:

Hazard (possibly - the money may be needed to rebuild the squad; still not sure however)

Mikel

One of Remy or Costa - depending on the rest of DC's season.

Ivanovic - unless his form completely recovers

Fabregas

IN:

RLC fully takes Cesc's place

Reus (if Hazard is sold)

David Luiz or Axel Witsel, depending if we want a bench option for Matic or if we want somebody to play next to Matic.

Christensen

A senior striker to act as 3rd choice

An academy product to occupy the 2nd choice LW position.

Colkett to take next season's "RLC role"

--------------------

Jury's still out on Baba. I actually prefer Kenedy in that position from the little I've seen of him there; but I've certainly not made my mind up;

Leaving us with

Courtois

Azpi/Christensen Zouma/Cahill JT/Christensen Kenedy (Baba)/Azpi

Pasalic/RLC/Colks Matic/Witsel/Pasalic

Willian/Kenedy Hazard (Reus)/Musonda or Boga

Griezmann/Musonda Costa(Remy)/senior striker

Smaller games - Azpi and Kenedy fullbacks; whereas in harder games Christensen-Azpi can be used. Cahill-Christensen becomes the second choice CB pairing to Zouma and JT. Either we utilise Pasalic or we buy David Luiz back from PSG; that 13/14 pivot is just what we need right now.

Anyway, time to wake up I think!

Ramires just signed a new contract. He's here for the long run

we need quality sq players aswell who will challenge the 1st 11 XI oscar fabregas costa need to be sold and i would let Ivan and JT contract to run done

Agree, that too, but I think that things I wrote are more important.

long term contracts mean nothing nowadays look at Suarez for an example he signed a new contract at Liverpool 6 months later he signed for Barcelona

Agreeable to an extent, but you can't compare the two. One was wanted by most of Europe, while the other is lucky to still be with us IMO.

OUT IN JANAUARY:

Oscar

Ramires

Falcao

IN:

Pasalic

Griezmann

OUT IN SUMMER:

Hazard (possibly - the money may be needed to rebuild the squad; still not sure however)

Mikel

One of Remy or Costa - depending on the rest of DC's season.

Ivanovic - unless his form completely recovers

Fabregas

IN:

RLC fully takes Cesc's place

Reus (if Hazard is sold)

David Luiz or Axel Witsel, depending if we want a bench option for Matic or if we want somebody to play next to Matic.

Christensen

A senior striker to act as 3rd choice

An academy product to occupy the 2nd choice LW position.

Colkett to take next season's "RLC role"

--------------------

Jury's still out on Baba. I actually prefer Kenedy in that position from the little I've seen of him there; but I've certainly not made my mind up;

Leaving us with

Courtois

Azpi/Christensen Zouma/Cahill JT/Christensen Kenedy (Baba)/Azpi

Pasalic/RLC/Colks Matic/Witsel/Pasalic

Willian/Kenedy Hazard (Reus)/Musonda or Boga

Griezmann/Musonda Costa(Remy)/senior striker

Smaller games - Azpi and Kenedy fullbacks; whereas in harder games Christensen-Azpi can be used. Cahill-Christensen becomes the second choice CB pairing to Zouma and JT. Either we utilise Pasalic or we buy David Luiz back from PSG; that 13/14 pivot is just what we need right now.

Anyway, time to wake up I think!

Haha, Griezmann? Atletico are tied top of La Liga. He isn't going to leave a possible winning team for this joke of a club in January.

I really doubt Reus will join Chelsea, especially the shambles it is in right now. I don't see under any circumstance him leaving the second best team in Germany for an English team that isn't even in the Champions League.

I really doubt David Luiz would return to Chelsea especially after all that has happened.

Chelsea don't 'need' money from a Hazard sale. Chelsea isn't some no mark club with no money, Chelsea only sells when it wants to. FFP is a joke.

I appreciate the optimism, but damn. That's a dream scenario.

Agreeable to an extent, but you can't compare the two. One was wanted by most of Europe, while the other is lucky to still be with us IMO.

This. You get that Suarez example every time but it is by no means a legit comparison. best striker in the world at peak of his powers vs average midfielder with no technique and waning physical powers. It was a complete brainfart to extend Ramires contract, one of many by our board just as extending Mourinho's contract I warned people in advance in both cases but no one listened. You can always get a better midfielder than Ramires even without European football.

Apart from winning the CL,this transfer window is the last chance to prevent us from getting set back for years. Our bonus is our loanees who might provide us with a new impetus

Haha, Griezmann? Atletico are tied top of La Liga. He isn't going to leave a possible winning team for this joke of a club in January.

I really doubt Reus will join Chelsea, especially the shambles it is in right now. I don't see under any circumstance him leaving the second best team in Germany for an English team that isn't even in the Champions League.

I really doubt David Luiz would return to Chelsea especially after all that has happened.

Chelsea don't 'need' money from a Hazard sale. Chelsea isn't some no mark club with no money, Chelsea only sells when it wants to. FFP is a joke.

I appreciate the optimism, but damn. That's a dream scenario.

Hahaha I said as much at the end.

If we are to get Griezmann it will be in January; it's rumoured there's an incoming transfer ban for Atletico so it's now or never

Whether we want DL or not is how well Pasalic performs really.

And as for Reus, only if Hazard is sold do we need to pursue him.

Anyone knows more about Paulo Oliveira from Sporting? Is he any good?

Defensively he's amazing, great timings, very intellegent and sober player, very rarely commits a mistake. Good but not dominant in the air.

Needs to develop his offensive game in order to be ready to take the leap. When he gets pressed, even if slightly, he tends to just kick the ball forwards instead of trying to build a play. That's not necessarily bad, but for a top team, a ball playing CB is necessary nowadays. He's been steadily improving this aspect of his game.

Physically he's alright, may look frail-ish but can definitely take a hit and he's fast enough for a CB.

Overall he may need one or two more years developing his game to be considered ready for a bigger league, imo. But if it was up to me he'd stay a long ass time at Sporting. ;)