Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

seriously we must do everything to get Robert Lewandowski in January and if Lewandowski doesn't want to come here in January and he deserves to get LABELED just like Messi who doesn't want to prove he can do it in EPL/BPL.

Seems logic.

Same position as before; Recall Pasalic and buy Griezmann and automatically upgrade our team. Change to 4-4-2, Diego needs help up top and with a strike partner he can square the ball across 6yd box to we can score more.

Courtois

Iva Zouma Terry Azpi

Pasalic Matic

Willian Hazard

Griezzy Diego

Buy Biglia and Wanyama. Not the greatest players but good enough to help salvage the situation. Chelsea's midfield is a joke. You could actually convince them to join as well.

Sell Mikel. Any player that isn't good enough to come in when their 'competition' is failing has no place in the team. His role as someone coming on to 'protect a lead' is pathetic.

Send RLC out on loan. He has no place here. Get as many minutes as possible somewhere else.

Fabinho, John Stones, William Carvalho, Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Lukaku, Kane o Vardy. At least 4 of them must come with us in the January transfer market.

hows that going to happen then?

Chelsea cannot just turn around and sign players....there has to be consent from the other club, the player actually wants to come etc etc

plus it would be handy if we were in a better position points wise

Fabinho, John Stones, William Carvalho, Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Lukaku, Kane o Vardy. At least 4 of them must come with us in the January transfer market.

that is the funniest post Ive seen tonight. you only left out Neymar and Pogba oh and Messi and Ronaldo ... meet be better to get Carlo instead or Claudio

hows that going to happen then?

Chelsea cannot just turn around and sign players....there has to be consent from the other club, the player actually wants to come etc etc

plus it would be handy if we were in a better position points wise

Hi friend!

Yes, it's hard. Unlikely, but perhaps Gundogan is the most complicated signing.

Fabinho (Monaco) is a player represented by Jorge Mendes. He, William Carvalho and Bernardo Silva. Perhaps they are the easiest to sign.

John Stones wanted to join with us in August, with a verbal agreement with us. Maybe he still wants to come with us.

And Lukaku said words of affection About Chelsea and Mourinho in a recent interview. Maybe he wants to return with us.

I think Roman should make a strong economic investment in January because if we end the season out of the positions in Europe our project could be in serious jeopardy.

Lukaku certainly isn't coming back and Kane won't be going either. Mahrez should be in that list as well

Hi friend!Yes, it's hard. Unlikely, but perhaps Gundogan is the most complicated signing.Fabinho (Monaco) is a player represented by Jorge Mendes. He, William Carvalho and Bernardo Silva. Perhaps they are the easiest to sign.John Stones wanted to join with us in August, with a verbal agreement with us. Maybe he still wants to come with us.And Lukaku said words of affection About Chelsea and Mourinho in a recent interview. Maybe he wants to return with us.I think Roman should make a strong economic investment in January because if we end the season out of the positions in Europe our project could be in serious jeopardy.

i understand your sentiments and others on here saying we should sign xy or z.

But which player who has a chance of winning trophies or qualifying for Europe with their present club would want to come here?

If its for the wages....then they are not what we need right now

that is the funniest post Ive seen tonight. you only left out Neymar and Pogba oh and Messi and Ronaldo ... meet be better to get Carlo instead or Claudio

Maybe it's funny because today you're happy because you always want to see Chelsea losing matches to criticize. You are critical against Jose now but you also were critical against Jose when we were on the top of the table. Congratulations happy man. You and other pseudo fans are always critics against Chelsea whatever happens.

By the way, I do not say that we have to sign all of them, or the fact that it is possible to sign all I say that those players (8 players) have to be our roadmap signing 4 of them.

Maybe it's funny because today you're happy because you always want to see Chelsea losing matches to criticize. You are critical against Jose now but you also were critical against Jose when we were on the top of the table. Congratulations happy man. You and other pseudo fans are always critics against Chelsea whatever happens.

By the way, I do not say that we have to sign all of them, or the fact that it is possible to sign all I say that those players (8 players) have to be our roadmap signing 4 of them.

SO I am a pseudo fan am I .. checked your profile you won't give your age or how long you have been a fan .. Perhaps just a year .. YOU don't seem to be able

to comprehend the damage your hero is doing to the club I and my sons have supported for about FORTY YEARs ,, 40 and you with your new found loyalty call

me and others FAKE , SUPPORTER .. respect friend

SO I am a pseudo fan am I .. checked your profile you won't give your age or how long you have been a fan .. Perhaps just a year .. YOU don't seem to be able

to comprehend the damage your hero is doing to the club I and my sons have supported for about FORTY YEARs ,, 40 and you with your new found loyalty call

me and others FAKE , SUPPORTER .. respect friend

It is sad to see the lack of respect in some fans. Fortunately Stamford Bridge fans have memory and class.

Chelsea has five Premier League trophies and Mourinho has won three of them. If a fan forgets his own history....

It is sad to see the lack of respect in some fans. Fortunately Stamford Bridge fans have memory and class.

Chelsea has five Premier League trophies and Mourinho has won three of them. If a fan forgets his own history....

learn the full Chelsea history then lecture me ..

I see you have got under his skin where he has to quote how much of a fan he is ( oh the irony).....and even tho he is just a Tottenham fan pretending to be Chelsea ;-).but its actually 4 PL trophies and a Division 1 title

learn the full Chelsea history then lecture me ..

Yes, I have to learn and I'm trying to learn more about the history about Chelsea. I knew the club in 2000 being a child when Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink joined us. And since then I try to know more and more about the club. And IMO the best way to know a club is to look at their fans and when I saw all the fans at Stamford Bridge supporting Jose Mourinho despite our current situation I understood the meaning of this club, which means the class, the grandiosity and the respect of the true fans of Chelsea.

You can no respect me, because I'm not important, but respect Chelsea and his history. AND, although you do not want it, Jose Mourinho is part of the history of this club.