Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

roman, the board, majority of the fans.

the fact that we are rumored to be going all in for PEP for the 2nd time in 4 years should be fact enough.

But Roman and the board hired Jose. Then gave him a contract extension.

The fans might want that but I wouldn't say the majority do.

he has had a fair crack this season. we want a team that can play all out attacking football with high line. sorry, but JT is the last person we should be considering in this system. no doubting his personality, but if we are to go into a season with no european football, a different manager, a change of style and identity, i would want us to take the right step rather than an emotional one.

He has been fine. Not excellent, but fine. The fucking wheels are falling off all around him, I'm not really sure what you are expecting.

Plus as Ossie said for me he is the last bit of pure Chelsea left in the squad. Now that Jose, Drogs, Cech, Lamps are all gone I don't think we can afford to get rid of him.

But Roman and the board hired Jose. Then gave him a contract extension.

The fans might want that but I wouldn't say the majority do.

they hired jose after we failed to get PEP, gave a CL winning manager an extension, fired him after 3 months and appointed the last person we would have wanted to see as a chelsea manager. also, it was not as if we were over-flowing with options. it was a marriage of convenience. in hindsight, with the kind of squad we had 3 years ago, and all that has transpired, i would say people like lionsden were right on money, saying that appointing jose was a mistake.

now we are again in for PEP.

He has been fine. Not excellent, but fine. The fucking wheels are falling off all around him, I'm not really sure what you are expecting.

Plus as Ossie said for me he is the last bit of pure Chelsea left in the squad. Now that Jose, Drogs, Cech, Lamps are all gone I don't think we can afford to get rid of him.

except for the odd performance here and there, when has he had a good performance. our best CB pairing has looked zouma-GC by a light year. JT has been awful all season long, be it against city or against wba or against watford.

i am sure all of us would exchange laporte/varane/stones for JT at this moment in a heart beat.

they hired jose after we failed to get PEP, gave a CL winning manager an extension, fired him after 3 months and appointed the last person we would have wanted to see as a chelsea manager. also, it was not as if we were over-flowing with options. it was a marriage of convenience. in hindsight, with the kind of squad we had 3 years ago, and all that has transpired, i would say people like lionsden were right on money, saying that appointing jose was a mistake.

now we are again in for PEP.

Appointing Jose was a mistake if you don't plan on backing him. Carlo had the same treatment in summer 2010.

I think the issue is that no one knows what they want and doesn't have the patience to stick with anything. This whole thread is hilarious because it's unclear who is calling the shots. It's a shambles.

except for the odd performance here and there, when has he had a good performance. our best CB pairing has looked zouma-GC by a light year. JT has been awful all season long, be it against city or against wba or against watford.

i am sure all of us would exchange laporte/varane/stones for JT at this moment in a heart beat.

I would disagree, I think Zouma-JT was our best pairing but that's probably the blue glasses. I wouldn't, no, we need his leadership still and Varane-JT would still be the best pairing we could field imo.

Everybody. EVERYBODY was awful against City. WBA was a harsh red card and Watford the first goal was a Matic hand ball pen and the second was from memory not JT's fault...

Appointing Jose was a mistake if you don't plan on backing him. Carlo had the same treatment in summer 2010.

I think the issue is that no one knows what they want and doesn't have the patience to stick with anything. This whole thread is hilarious because it's unclear who is calling the shots. It's a shambles.

we did not back jose?

we sold KDB and mata because he wanted a bang average player like oscar to be his no.10.

we sold lukaku cos he wanted to get a semi retired etoo as his main man.

we sold bertrand, we bought the europe's best LB in 13-14 and then sold him the next year because of his favouritism for iva.

please dont tell me we did not back him.

the person calling the shots is obviously roman. i have given you WHY i think so. there is a reason why we are in the market after the manager who apparently refused our advances so vehemently.

I would disagree, I think Zouma-JT was our best pairing but that's probably the blue glasses. I wouldn't, no, we need his leadership still and Varane-JT would still be the best pairing we could field imo.

Everybody. EVERYBODY was awful against City. WBA was a harsh red card and Watford the first goal was a Matic hand ball pen and the second was from memory not JT's fault...

just 5 minutes before the goal, JT got owned by ighalo only for GC to come in and put a brilliant tackle and save his ass. and it was not just one occassion.

where has his leadership been this whole season? leadership is important when the leader himself is performing and leading from the front.

we did not back jose?

we sold KDB and mata because he wanted a bang average player like oscar to be his no.10.

we sold lukaku cos he wanted to get a semi retired etoo as his main man.

we sold bertrand, we bought the europe's best LB in 13-14 and then sold him the next year because of his favouritism for iva.

please dont tell me we did not back him.

the person calling the shots is obviously roman. i have given you WHY i think so. there is a reason why we are in the market after the manager who apparently refused our advances so vehemently.

We weakened the squad in the summer. That's what I meant by not backing him.

Those other decisions led to us building a title winning squad that had the potential to go further. Instead we didn't improve it. That defender you wanted is to get, we didn't.

As for the shot caller being Roman, that is not a good thing in my opinion and until it changes, we won't achieve what we probably should.

We weakened the squad in the summer. That's what I meant by not backing him.

Those other decisions led to us building a title winning squad that had the potential to go further. Instead we didn't improve it. That defender you wanted is to get, we didn't.

As for the shot caller being Roman, that is not a good thing in my opinion and until it changes, we won't achieve what we probably should.

how did we weaken the squad? we had the same exact squad. jose's opinion for improving the squad was 100+million pogba and 50+mil stones.

give that money to any manager in the world and he would get you titles.

we did not weaken our squad in the summer, we weakened it in the summer and winter before that by selling some of our best prospects. we made a short sighted PL winning team of a very very weak PL.

how did we weaken the squad? we had the same exact squad. jose's opinion for improving the squad was 100+million pogba and 50+mil stones.

give that money to any manager in the world and he would get you titles.

we did not weaken our squad in the summer, we weakened it in the summer and winter before that by selling some of our best prospects. we made a short sighted PL winning team of a very very weak PL.

Exact same squad in terms of numbers but lost motel hugely influential figures in Cech and Drogba. Pedro was probably the only upgrade.

Stones wasn't going to cost £50 million until we messed Everton around either. But that's the price of continual success in modern football. It's why City will probably win the league and get Pep next season too.

If JT turned into absolute worst I would still never want him to leave. The man is Chelsea, last player we actualy produced on our own, one who actualy gave fuck for this club for all these years and is probably biggest chelsea fan. He is the proper legend that we should take extra care because I think we wont have someone like him for a very long long time. The man gave us everything, show some respect.

Exact same squad in terms of numbers but lost motel hugely influential figures in Cech and Drogba. Pedro was probably the only upgrade.

Stones wasn't going to cost £50 million until we messed Everton around either. But that's the price of continual success in modern football. It's why City will probably win the league and get Pep next season too.

so now we should have kept cech and DD too? probably call back ballack, lamps, essien and maka. there is a difference between having a dressing room of leaders and dressing room full of pensioners. the point is to replace them well. which jose did not. he replaced a massive character like lamps with a cunt like cesc. he continued with his "he is my favourite and he will play regardless of the circumstances" policy which cost us massively.

jose had as much blame as any for the stones fiasco with constantly belittling everton and martinez.

just 5 minutes before the goal, JT got owned by ighalo only for GC to come in and put a brilliant tackle and save his ass. and it was not just one occassion.

where has his leadership been this whole season? leadership is important when the leader himself is performing and leading from the front.

JT just saved our arses twice in 2 minutes, once by telling pedro to come back and mark and then just now

so now we should have kept cech and DD too? probably call back ballack, lamps, essien and maka. there is a difference between having a dressing room of leaders and dressing room full of pensioners. the point is to replace them well. which jose did not. he replaced a massive character like lamps with a cunt like cesc. he continued with his "he is my favourite and he will play regardless of the circumstances" policy which cost us massively.

jose had as much blame as any for the stones fiasco with constantly belittling everton and martinez.

Cech was sold to Arsenal expressly against Joses wishes. If you think strengthening a rival is backing a coach, then I doubt we'll,agree on very much.

JT just saved our arses twice in 2 minutes, once by telling pedro to come back and mark and then just now

you can put in GC if you want to play so deep with 2 proper DMs and 11 men behind the ball and he would give you a world class performance.

if this is the way you want us to play, then sure, JT is the way "forward"