Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

sell players useless that are not good enough, or already have done for chelsea! Mikel,ramires,kakuta,marin, cuadrado,piazon,moses....
to give a chance at young without useless players around (rlc, pasalic, musonda, christiensen etc )
buy immediatly tielemans but let him on loan still 1 year to anderlach
TRY To buy varane and pogba ;)

My brother is a long time Blackburn fan and he's surprised but delighted they've kept hold of him for so long, and was even more shocked Gestede got a premier league move first. Apparently a very down to earth and loyal lad who wouldn't ruffle feathers to get a move.

Yeah I read Boro tried a £10m bid in June that got turned down. I guess Blackburn are pricing him out. You say loyal, but I say lacking ambition to an extent - He's 25 now and he can't really afford to wait much longer before he begins to breakthrough at the top. With his goal record, he should be seeking a PL move asap.

No offence to Blackburn, but they're still far off from being considered promotion candidates.

I want (minimum) a new LB, CM and ST (maybe if we recall Bamford). As for LB, I'd probably say we should see if Bertrand wants to come back - he'll virtually be 1st choice from the start and gets to play for a club that next year will be in a much better position to go for 4th place and beyond (not to mention the fact that he'll win a lot more trophies with us in the future). As for CM, I'm honestly not sure. We need someone to play alongside Matic, who has good defensive abilities but is also good at passing and shooting. Cabaye is ideal for me, he would only be around £10 mil, is PL proven, has played in the CL before and can play for around 2-3 years for us as we ease RLC in. However, would Palace want to sell so early/would he want to join us at this stage? Doubt it. Maybe if we can't get a good CM now, we can sign Cabaye next summer. Also, I want Mata back. Like, I REALLY want Mata back. 2 time POTY for us, if Mourinho joins Man Utd before the January transfer window opens, I reckon we can put a cheeky bid in. I wouldn't mind us going for Austin or Rhodes either, they have good records in the Championship and surely can't be that bad if you put them in the PL - Austin's had a good season with QPR in the PL already so there's that.

Why do people want to get rid of JT? I mean, ok, he's past his prime, obviously. But he's a legend, for Christ's sake. He really is one of us. He's our own Maldini, Del Piero, Puyol or Scholes. Not Lampard, not Drogba, not Mourinho. John Terry. HE is our symbol. I think letting JT go would be the stupidest thing to do. We need him to retire from us. He's been with Chelsea through good and bad, he is Chelsea. Of course he might get less playing time, as it's normal, considering he's aging. But he is still the most important figure in the squad.

puyol retired when he was 35, JT is already 35.

he has been downright poor this season.

people remember the GC mistake for the goal, and by god, sometimes i feel like killing GC myself for making the same decision again and again. but no one remembers how easily ighalo absolutely EMBARASSED JT only for GC to make a brilliant last tackle. JT is not just past his prime, he is past a certain level.

i love JT and respect him, but we are not a retirement center.

we should be buying a first team CB next season, who along with zouma should be our pairing. our next CB should be GC, not JT. and unless he is fine with being the 4th choice (which i doubt), until then he should be let go/retire.

puyol retired when he was 35, JT is already 35.

he has been downright poor this season.

people remember the GC mistake for the goal, and by god, sometimes i feel like killing GC myself for making the same decision again and again. but no one remembers how easily ighalo absolutely EMBARASSED JT only for GC to make a brilliant last tackle. JT is not just past his prime, he is past a certain level.

i love JT and respect him, but we are not a retirement center.

we should be buying a first team CB next season, who along with zouma should be our pairing. our next CB should be GC, not JT. and unless he is fine with being the 4th choice (which i doubt), until then he should be let go/retire.

He's the only leader in the squad. We've lost Drogba, Lamps and Cech over the last few years and now you want us to get rid of JT?

The man is the ONLY real bit of Chelsea left. He's the only one who knows what this club is. He needs to b retained for as long as possible then join the coaching staff, maybe as head coach.

We lose him, we're losing part of our identity. Again.

He's the only leader in the squad. We've lost Drogba, Lamps and Cech over the last few years and now you want us to get rid of JT?

The man is the ONLY real bit of Chelsea left. He's the only one who knows what this club is. He needs to b retained for as long as possible then join the coaching staff, maybe as head coach.

retain yes, but you can't play him beyond whats sensible. we will pay the price for losing bertrand and not developing our academy players.

if he is REAL chelsea, is he willing to take the 4th CB spot for the next season? because that is the only role that he should be offered.

Not sure it works like that. He'd expect a fair crack whilst being realistic, but his personality is invaluable.

he has had a fair crack this season. we want a team that can play all out attacking football with high line. sorry, but JT is the last person we should be considering in this system. no doubting his personality, but if we are to go into a season with no european football, a different manager, a change of style and identity, i would want us to take the right step rather than an emotional one.

he has had a fair crack this season. we want a team that can play all out attacking football with high line. sorry, but JT is the last person we should be considering in this system. no doubting his personality, but if we are to go into a season with no european football, a different manager, a change of style and identity, i would want us to take the right step rather than an emotional one.

Who wants us to play all out attacking football with a high line? Not having a pop but who does this ideology of football belong to because I genuinely genuinely don't know?

Who wants us to play all out attacking football with a high line? Not having a pop but who does this ideology of football belong to because I genuinely genuinely don't know?

roman, the board, majority of the fans.

the fact that we are rumored to be going all in for PEP for the 2nd time in 4 years should be fact enough.