Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Really what a shame this Courtois. 

Not only for us but for Atletico. 

Way to burn your bridges. 

Granted, the fans were a bit harsh on him when he moved.

But now he's just acting like a clown, trying to rile up the supporters. Glad Hazard wont get in on his act.

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2019 at 8:57 AM, MCM4PR3Z said:

Big Nose strikes again.

"You can't compare a player presentation of Chelsea with a Real Madrid one. In Chelsea you pose with the president, they take a quick picture. And that's it.

In Real Madrid it is something completely different. You go to the stadium, president Perez speaks to the media, they take magnificent photos of the event, you can say something while your whole family is there with you. It is very special.

It is a real event for the fans. With my presentation there were between 5.000 and 6.000 fans in Bernabeu. I hope there will be 80.000 fans for Eden.

Eden will fit great in the group. The other players yearn to see him. It is a very relaxed group. Eden is my buddy and will almost live next to me in Madrid. Whenever he needs me, I will be there to help him. Real has a few French speaking players as well with Luca and Zinédine Zidane, Varane and Benzema."

I suppose he could praise the Real presentation without drawing the comparison with Chelsea but, honestly, I'm not fussed. Maybe he was asked a leading question, maybe he wasn't but either way he spoke the truth. I really don't care what he says or does and would be perfectly happy if this comment of mine turned out to be the last one ever posted in this thread.

Courtois: "There is not a single doubt in my mind. I will be the first goalkeeper of Real Madrid this season. Zidane will choose for me, that is as clear as water."

2 days later he gets injured and Navas becomes MOTM in the next game.

Zidane: "Thibaut needs to shut up. Nobody has a guaranteed starting spot at Real Madrid. You have to work for it and play well."

Navas: "Other players can think that they are the only one that matters. But Zidane begged me to stay in Real during the summer. He said he still counts on me. So I wouldn't be to sure if I was him."

30 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Courtois: "There is not a single doubt in my mind. I will be the first goalkeeper of Real Madrid this season. Zidane will choose for me, that is as clear as water."

Zidane: "Thibaut needs to shut up. Nobody has a guaranteed starting spot at Real Madrid. You have to work for it and play well."

Navas: "Other players can think that they are the only one that matters. But Zidane begged me to stay in Real during the summer. He said he still counts on me. So I wouldn't be to sure if I was him."

Stop inventing bullshit, absolutely none of these sentences was said. Neither Courtois, Zidane or Navas.

Courtois is a cunt no doubt but no need to overstate.

He just said "I think the hierarchy is clear". We are very far of  "Zidane will choose me" , "no single doubt" or "clear as water"

And Zidane never said he needs to shup.

Did you really believe something like that ?

By the way the mention "clear as water" come not from Courtois but from Zidane refere his decision to not keep Bale...

54 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Not a single hit googling those quotes. Where did you find them and how did you verify the legitimacy of those quotes if I may ask?