Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I said when he was here how average he was with his feet. He's a bog average keeper that for me has been very fortunate in his career.

He's been found out since joining real madrid he opens his legs more times than Katie Price since joining real 😂😂

So, if Zidane continues to neglect him, what could be his next chapter? Spain is off for sure. England is pretty much too as City, Liverpool, Chelsea and MU have great goalkeepers. At Bayern, Neuer is 33 only and local hero. In Italy, it looks like Donnarumma will be Buffon's long term replacement, other teams are one big step behind. PSG maybe?

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

So, if Zidane continues to neglect him, what could be his next chapter? Spain is off for sure. England is pretty much too as City, Liverpool, Chelsea and MU have great goalkeepers. At Bayern, Neuer is 33 only and local hero. In Italy, it looks like Donnarumma will be Buffon's long term replacement, other teams are one big step behind. PSG maybe?

Areola is miles better than big nose

according to some media sources ZZ as offer him to Utd for de gea 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Areola is miles better than big nose

Well, I don't think so. Areola is like Pepe Reina or Ochoa. Very talented, make great saves but not these guys are not reliable, they make horrible mistakes regularly. No wonder they signed Buffon.

Well, I don't think so. Areola is like Pepe Reina or Ochoa. Very talented, make great saves but not these guys are not reliable, they make horrible mistakes regularly. No wonder they signed Buffon.

who also makes big mistakes regularly....as does Tibo

Areola does not make as many mistakes as tibo tho and Pepe Reina still was a world class goalkeeper at his prime

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

who also makes big mistakes regularly....as does Tibo

Areola does not make as many mistakes as tibo tho and Pepe Reina still was a world class goalkeeper at his prime

We'll see, I don't think he is that great, I can see PSG replacing him as soon as they can.

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

We'll see, I don't think he is that great, I can see PSG replacing him as soon as they can.

Unless PSG drops £90m to £100m on Oblak (which is what it would take to prise him away, and that is IF he wants to go, as we met that price and he refused to leave last summer, thus the Kepa big spend)

there are not a lot of options out there

they surely must be wary of Big Nose (who RM would sell if they make a play for an apparently willing David de Gea)

I would think the only remotely available keepers atm who PSG might go for would be

Thomas Strakosha - Lazio (Spuds want him too)

Pau López - Real Betis (24yo who has really come on, a poor man's Kepa, very similar in size and distribution skills)

André Onana - Ajax

Alex Meret - Napoli (just turned 22 an hour ago)

Gianluigi Donnarumma (and he is like Big Nose, gangly and prone to mistakes, although still (crazily given how long he has been around) a teen until just 3 and a half weeks ago)

Alban Lafont - Fiorentina (almost same age as Donnarumma and also a 4 year starter, plus is French)

Thibaut Courtois has insisted he is one of the world’s top goalkeepers and accused the Spanish press of “wanting to kill me”.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/thibaut-courtois-hits-out-spanish-press-they-want-kill-me#vr4dQ3bWlPtB4SrG.99

Fuck me he likes to talk on international breaks 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Thibaut Courtois has insisted he is one of the world’s top goalkeepers and accused the Spanish press of “wanting to kill me”.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/thibaut-courtois-hits-out-spanish-press-they-want-kill-me#vr4dQ3bWlPtB4SrG.99

Belgian players seem gobby cunts on break, and their fathers are worse

4 hours ago, the wes said:

"I am one of the best", "I play well" :lol::lol::lol: 

A little bit of humility wouldn't go amiss at times but that clearly flies over Courtois' head.