Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Zidane doesn't rate him and will refuse to play him. No matter how much we hate him the truth is still that Courtois is 100% sure to leave Real during summer as he's simply too good to be sitting on the bench. I do wonder where he will end up though. Back to England? PSG? Italy? Stay in Spain?

8 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Zidane doesn't rate him and will refuse to play him. No matter how much we hate him the truth is still that Courtois is 100% sure to leave Real during summer as he's simply too good to be sitting on the bench. I do wonder where he will end up though. Back to England? PSG? Italy? Stay in Spain?

But this cunt complained, complained, and complained about being with his family in Madrid. That's the only reason he's left us. 

PSG seems likely his next destination. But I find the whole situation contradictory. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

But this cunt complained, complained, and complained about being with his family in Madrid. That's the only reason he's left us. 

PSG seems likely his next destination. But I find the whole situation contradictory. 

PSG really is turning into one big cunt gallery if that move happens

3 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

PSG really is turning into one big cunt gallery if that move happens

a few of them are leaving thsi summer

Rabiot (who isnt that much of s cunt, I think they treated him like shit, would love to have him here, but he is going to end up at one of the other biggest clubs, probably Real or Bayern or Juve or Victimpool or AM or maybe even Barca)

Dani Alves may leave and is so old anyway, he turns 36 in two week

Cavani wants out

and of course Neymar MAY leave

that still leaves

Thiago Silva

Verratti

and Di Maria

so they need Cuntois to keep up the twat level, lolol

On 22.04.2019 at 7:29 AM, the wes said:

Is Courtois injury?? He hasn't featured much in the real squad since ZZ came back to Real

Yeah, he was injured for a few weeks. Only back to training yesterday.

What i would loved to see, after the hook nosed cunt said about Hazard joining him at Real.

ZZ don't fancy hook nose and allegedly looking to out him, wouldn't that be great Hazard ends up there an Hook nose gets hoofed:D

Oh and where is he going to go he only wants to play in Madrid to be near his kids.

Thibaut Courtois is set to be Real Madrid's first choice goalkeeper for the 2019/20 season.

Zinedine Zidane is eager to make his decision known before the end of the season and inform Keylor Navas, who will subsequently decide whether he will remain at the club or seek another destination.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/04/06/5ca7ac89468aebff1c8b4614.html

On 23/04/2019 at 9:36 AM, pHaRaOn said:

Thibaut Courtois is set to be Real Madrid's first choice goalkeeper for the 2019/20 season.

Zinedine Zidane is eager to make his decision known before the end of the season and inform Keylor Navas, who will subsequently decide whether he will remain at the club or seek another destination.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/04/06/5ca7ac89468aebff1c8b4614.html

Cuntois is on the bench for tonight's game 

• 1 month later...

Big Nose strikes again.

"You can't compare a player presentation of Chelsea with a Real Madrid one. In Chelsea you pose with the president, they take a quick picture. And that's it.

In Real Madrid it is something completely different. You go to the stadium, president Perez speaks to the media, they take magnificent photos of the event, you can say something while your whole family is there with you. It is very special.

It is a real event for the fans. With my presentation there were between 5.000 and 6.000 fans in Bernabeu. I hope there will be 80.000 fans for Eden.

Eden will fit great in the group. The other players yearn to see him. It is a very relaxed group. Eden is my buddy and will almost live next to me in Madrid. Whenever he needs me, I will be there to help him. Real has a few French speaking players as well with Luca and Zinédine Zidane, Varane and Benzema."

On 6/12/2019 at 3:57 AM, MCM4PR3Z said:

Big Nose strikes again.

"You can't compare a player presentation of Chelsea with a Real Madrid one. In Chelsea you pose with the president, they take a quick picture. And that's it.

In Real Madrid it is something completely different. You go to the stadium, president Perez speaks to the media, they take magnificent photos of the event, you can say something while your whole family is there with you. It is very special.

It is a real event for the fans. With my presentation there were between 5.000 and 6.000 fans in Bernabeu. I hope there will be 80.000 fans for Eden.

Eden will fit great in the group. The other players yearn to see him. It is a very relaxed group. Eden is my buddy and will almost live next to me in Madrid. Whenever he needs me, I will be there to help him. Real has a few French speaking players as well with Luca and Zinédine Zidane, Varane and Benzema."

Really what a shame this Courtois. 

Not only for us but for Atletico. 

Way to burn your bridges.