Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Courtois is a world class player and one of the biggest pieces of shit world football has ever seen.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

plenty of those littered throughout footie history!!!

shutterstock_Ryan-Giggs-2-e1478039136397.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=616bigstock-Diego-Maradona-15491402.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=702shutterstock_Luis-Suarez.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=492Eric-Cantona.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=491

plenty of those littered throughout footie history!!!
shutterstock_Ryan-Giggs-2-e1478039136397.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=616bigstock-Diego-Maradona-15491402.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=702shutterstock_Luis-Suarez.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=492Eric-Cantona.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=491

Yes, sadly.

But I am not so sure about Suarez. It seems to me that he is a piece of shit when he plays Football and has some Psychological Problems, but he seems like a nice guy outside the Pitch. But that is just based on some Interviews and how he behaves when he is around his Family.
Courtois is a cunt also outside the Pitch.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Courtois is an asshole. But he's a very honest asshole.

He's not the kind of person who would sneak off with your girlfriend. He's the kind of person that kisses her right in front of your face. Just an example, I don't know how the Caroline thing happened.

Most of the snake comments of fans started because he was too honest in interviews.

And he has to love pressure. Because he started to play brilliant when most Real Madrid fans wanted him dead. (Next to Atlético fans that trashed his stone at the stadium and threw rats at him. And Chelsea fans that were insulting him all the time.)

1 hour ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Courtois is an asshole. But he's a very honest asshole.

He's not the kind of person who would sneak off with your girlfriend.

are you kidding????

he fucked and knocked up his neighbour's wife and is trying to skate on paying child support

Image result for Courtois baby momma

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2020 at 9:27 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Has been very much outstanding this season for Real. Back to his best.

I'm going to open the can of worms, I miss him.

He may be a shit excuse of a human being but he's a fucking good goalkeeper.

• 2 months later...

Courtois on the Belgian site Sporza: "Why should Barca get the title? That wouldn't be fair at all. We never lost against them and we were the better team this season.

The Catalonian newspaper Sport confronted Quique Sétien: "Why can't that man just shut up? If we were able to choose, we would finish the season. But we have to use common sense. It's never a pleasure to win the championship this way, but the league has to be stopped this season. La Liga isn't a battle between 2 teams, but between 20 teams. The team that has the most points against all the teams, is the rightfull champ."

23 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Courtois on the Belgian site Sporza: "Why should Barca get the title? That wouldn't be fair at all. We never lost against them and we were the better team this season.

The Catalonian newspaper Sport confronted Quique Sétien: "Why can't that man just shut up? If we were able to choose, we would finish the season. But we have to use common sense. It's never a pleasure to win the championship this way, but the league has to be stopped this season. La Liga isn't a battle between 2 teams, but between 20 teams. The team that has the most points against all the teams, is the rightfull champ."

Courtois is actually right

there is no WAY you can give the title to Barca with 11 games left and a two point lead, and Real coming on hard and Barca playing meh

null and void it, or play it out

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
36 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

this cunt kissed the Madrid badge in front of Chelsea supporters, just shows what a scumbag of a person he is. Can’t believe i’m saying this, but i want City to batter Real.

Who cares, he never professed to be a Chelsea fan so don’t see why its upsetting. Its a short career, we were happy to sell at the end of the day for the £30m or whatever we got because it was a win to get £25-30m for a GK with 1 year left.

He may be a cunt but he can be a cunt all he wants because he is that fucking good. Same with Ibra, Suarez, Ronaldo, whoever. His decision to leave here has been fully justified - we needed him much more than he needed us by the looks of it which you don’t say very often about players who leave here. 

I think that over the last 10 years he is the player we miss the most out of all the player’s we’ve had and sold on - noy including Salah & de Bruyne because they went on and achieved elsewhere where as Courtois was pretty good here too.

I’d of rather kept Courtois over Hazard if I knew how the GK situation turned out since he left.

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

this cunt kissed the Madrid badge in front of Chelsea supporters, just shows what a scumbag of a person he is. Can’t believe i’m saying this, but i want City to batter Real.

We called him every name under the sun for the entire half.

If we can't take it we shouldn't give it out.