Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

17 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Thanks Vesper......She did it for money man, she is set for years now, joke aside she just might love him you nevr know. But he gets about doesnt he the snake.

her husband (with whom she had 3 kids before this) was a multi-millionaire banker, he left her after the Snake baby

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

her husband (with whom she had 3 kids before this) was a multi-millionaire banker, he left her after the Snake baby

I said god damn......she is a digger then. So he wasnt even aware she was having his baby? I mean the banker.

In any case none of our damn business no more. So glad he is Chels no more.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

He really has no morals. I didn't think he could get any lower after the De Bruyne situation.

There are lots and lots of lovely ladies out there, no reason to fuck up like he did. His character is a bit rotten huh.

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I said god damn......she is a digger then. So he wasnt even aware she was having his baby? I mean the banker.

In any case none of our damn business no more. So glad he is Chels no more.

she had the banker's children before she started shagging the snake

I have no idea if she is a gold digger or not

just because you marry a banker doesn't make you a gold digger

my mother and my wife both married one, lololol (well, mummy was a banker too and I was not yet one when I married wifey :cig:)

Elsa made a piss poor choice if she is one

she has no man now (I am guessing) and 4 kids

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

she had the banker's children before she started shagging the snake

I have no idea if she is a gold digger or not

just because you marry a banker doesn't make you a gold digger

my mother and my wife both married one, lololol (well, mummy was a banker too and I was not yet one when I married wifey :cig:)

Elsa made a piss poor choice if she is one

she has no man now (I am guessing) and 4 kids

Nope does not mean your a digger, but her trail alludeds to it a bit no. She is set for life now I bet. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on, we lose or win nothing either way. Good luck to them.

Former Chelsea star Thibaut Courtois 'mocks lovechild's mum with Instagram snap'

The Belgian shot-stopper posted a picture of himself with his other two children on New Year's Eve and has been criticised by his ex-flame

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-chelsea-star-thibaut-courtois-21216327

The mother of Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois' lovechild has hit out at the Belgian goalkeeper after he posted an Instagram picture which she believes was 'a dig at her.'

Courtois - who played for Chelsea between 2014-2018 before moving to Spain - had a son named Enzo with his ex-neighbour Elsa Izac following a fling with the mother of four, revealed the Daily Star.

The 27-year-old did not appear to acknowledge this with his New Year's Eve Instagram post, however, as he shared a picture of himself with his two other children along with the caption "Happy New Year everyone!"

And mum Elsa reacted angrily to this post, and telling the paper: "To see that, it hurt me. I was shocked, but also sad and upset.

"A good person would not do that. He has shown that photo to the world. He just came out with that, that these are the only children in his life he accepts.

"But that is not being a good father. He should be kind - he needs to take care of Enzo."

snip

Image result for drama gif

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Former Chelsea star Thibaut Courtois 'mocks lovechild's mum with Instagram snap'

The Belgian shot-stopper posted a picture of himself with his other two children on New Year's Eve and has been criticised by his ex-flame

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-chelsea-star-thibaut-courtois-21216327

The mother of Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois' lovechild has hit out at the Belgian goalkeeper after he posted an Instagram picture which she believes was 'a dig at her.'

Courtois - who played for Chelsea between 2014-2018 before moving to Spain - had a son named Enzo with his ex-neighbour Elsa Izac following a fling with the mother of four, revealed the Daily Star.

The 27-year-old did not appear to acknowledge this with his New Year's Eve Instagram post, however, as he shared a picture of himself with his two other children along with the caption "Happy New Year everyone!"

And mum Elsa reacted angrily to this post, and telling the paper: "To see that, it hurt me. I was shocked, but also sad and upset.

"A good person would not do that. He has shown that photo to the world. He just came out with that, that these are the only children in his life he accepts.

"But that is not being a good father. He should be kind - he needs to take care of Enzo."

snip

Image result for drama gif

a snake will always be a snake, thank God he is gone from this club, absolute cancer of a human being.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

a snake will always be a snake, thank God he is gone from this club, absolute cancer of a human being.

he needs to take care of Enzo

made me spit water

it sounds like a line from an Italian soap opera

:P:P

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/01/2020 at 11:38 PM, MCM4PR3Z said:

courtmotm.jpg

Sergio Ramos should sack whoever it was that translated that comment into English for him. If he did it himself, he should hire someone to handle translations for him. If it was google; no it can't heave been google. It isn't that bad.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new all time record in La Liga. In 22 games, Real only conceded 13 goals. Which has never happened before in that league.

Courtois his personal record is even better. Because he only conceded 10 goals in 19 games.