Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Granny will wait till PL window closes, then sell Tibo to Real and we will be left without quality GK.

But hey we will have cash in bank that will never be spent on quality players.

If Tibo was nailed on to leave, we should sell him weeks ago and get Alisson. 

The board is even more stupid if they sell him now.

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

Thibaut Courtois' agent pleads with Chelsea to let Belgian goalkeeper secure switch to Real Madrid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6025149/Thibaut-Courtois-agent-pleads-Chelsea-let-Belgian-goalkeeper-secure-switch-Real-Madrid.html

Again, if he was so desperate then he would've forced the move alot sooner. Surely, if he wanted to leave and the club knew, we should've cashed in when he was given the Golden Gloves from the world cup.

This is so crazy that we were able to get ourselves in this predicament.  Whoever we get is going to be overpriced, everyone knows we need a keeper.  So, just overpay for the one you actually want.

What the hell happened to our scouting department?  

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Children bollox!!!

I remember mid last season he did some interview saying some BS about not having seen his children 'live; in months and its not the same via Skype!

I dont know about you but I know if my children were only a 4 hour flight away (on normal airline flights and not a private jet which he could use) I would be going to see them every sodding week even if it was just for a 1 hour visit! You would never convince me he couldn't find the time to do that.

I took my Mrs to Rome for dinner one night and we got the next plane home. Was there,had nosh and back in 10 hours!

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Children bollox!!!

I remember mid last season he did some interview saying some BS about not having seen his children 'live; in months and its not the same via Skype!

I dont know about you but I know if my children were only a 4 hour flight away (on normal airline flights and not a private jet which he could use) I would be going to see them every sodding week even if it was just for a 1 hour visit! You would never convince me he couldn't find the time to do that.

I took my Mrs to Rome for dinner one night and we got the next plane home. Was there,had nosh and back in 10 hours!

He could bring them with him to England, hire private Spanish tutors in London , if it was that big a deal, he wouldn't have stayed here to begin with.

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

He could bring them with him to England, hire private Spanish tutors in London , if it was that big a deal, he wouldn't have stayed here to begin with.

All of Tibos problems are our own fault in the 1st place. It should be put into all players coming from outside of UK WITH A FAMILY that they will join him within a short time frame.

Its maybe not so important with managers as they normally have children that can cope fine and their stay is usually much shorter lol

1 hour ago, lucio said:

His children were born in Spain and he's not together anymore with their mother. So no, he can't just bring them over to England.

Barcelona transfer news: Chelsea and Liverpool receive huge Jasper Cillessen boost

CHELSEA and Liverpool have been handed a boost as they consider bids for Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/998847/Barcelona-transfer-news-Chelsea-Liverpool-Jasper-Cillessen