Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

24 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
Any way that we could get a keeper in and do a Courtois + cash for Kovacic?  

Unlikely unless we overpay or get someone that isn't up to the task (Trapp, Areola, etc).

It's going to be both.  But, will probably be the case next summer as well.

It's going to be both.  But, will probably be the case next summer as well.
Lets hope not. There were plenty of options this summer, but the club decided to put all their eggs in one basket.

OK, I'm going to say it. If Thibaut leaves then we should get radical, reinvest the fee in other areas, and go with Marcin. From the first time I saw him in the youth team, the kid impressed me. It would be a bold move, to the point of near recklessness, but you win prizes when you get the big decisions right and I think this lad would justify the decision to back him. I'm not expecting it, but I'm hoping that he'll start today.

16 hours ago, LAM09 said:
18 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
Any way that we could get a keeper in and do a Courtois + cash for Kovacic?  

Unlikely unless we overpay or get someone that isn't up to the task (Trapp, Areola, etc).

Jasper Cillessen wants out of barcelona 

Yea this is getting to me as well, if he wanted to go he should have put a transfer request early in the window. This shows a complete lack of respect to the club the way he has handled this, a year is a long time and he should be made to stay and rot on the bench. 

Alternatively we sell him and spend 30m on someone to fill the gap for a year or 2.. might as well lose 30m and teach him a lesson. 

I know it’s not my money lol it just irritates me that this clown thinks he’s better than the club who showed faith in him as a teenager, no respect what so ever. Even Luis Suarez signed a new contract with a clause to show his respect to Liverpool so they get what he’s worth.

Fine you want to play for Real Madrid, ok.  Be closer to your family, totally understandable. 

But I think Chelsea has been more than fair to him.  Displaced a club legend to make him the #1.  Two league titles plus an FA Cup in three years.  If these reports are true he should've handled this much differently IMO.

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He's tried his hardest to screw us.

Keep him on the bench this season.

He has wanted to leave for a while, he has one year left on his contract. This is a fact everyone at Chelsea knows.The fact we are holding a conversation with him 3 days before transfer deadline and have not lined up a replacement is Chelsea fault. This should have been taken care of a while ago. 

I find Chelsea completely at fault.

I fear we are heading for the same direction with Eden Hazard next summer. Eden being much more valuable. 

Just now, Clockwork said:

He has wanted to leave for a while, he has one year left on his contract. This is a fact everyone at Chelsea knows.The fact we are holding a conversation with him 3 days before transfer deadline and have not lined up a replacement is Chelsea fault. This should have been taken care of a while ago. 

I find Chelsea completely at fault.

I fear we are heading for the same direction with Eden Hazard next summer. 

If he wanted to leave he is the first one to act by submitting a transfer request, he hasn’t done this in all these “years” he wanted to leave. Has he ever told the club he wanted to leave officially? Doubtful or we wouldn’t have Sarri saying he wants to talk to him face to face. 

He tried to be clever and play games, making stupid sly digs in the media etc. While he has a year left and there is no transfer request, we call the shots.