Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

8 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

keeping willian after his behaviour is hard enough to stomach, Tibo as well would be an outrage. 

opposite to willian, i would keep courtois and not let him play.

the way these two fucktards behaved towards the club and staff is outrageous. if i was in the board i would never let them near the stadium anymore. club has lost it's identity and leaderiship, quite sad to see.

17 minutes ago, whats happening said:

opposite to willian, i would keep courtois and not let him play.

the way these two fucktards behaved towards the club and staff is outrageous. if i was in the board i would never let them near the stadium anymore. club has lost it's identity and leaderiship, quite sad to see.

MAYBE the club dealt with Willian on the QT? Gave him a big fine or summet? I would like to think so anyway.

They never came out in public to Back Conte.

Bit lets hope this manager stays controversy free!!! 96b57ed7157281e0951b01f449b0e878.gif

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

MAYBE the club dealt with Willian on the QT? Gave him a big fine or summet? I would like to think so anyway.

if that was the case then willians pr would write some bullshit letter of appology on instagram to make him look good at least a bit. but since nothing happened everyone soon forgot about it.

6 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Why can't we just ask Madrid to give us Navas in return, since a suitable replacement is delaying the deal?

probably because navas doesnt want to leave madrid.

5 minutes ago, whats happening said:

probably because navas doesnt want to leave madrid.

Sadly its not as easy as us wanting a player and him joining us lol Would make it very easy tho.

But maybe our Spanish lads could twist his arm if they were asked to?

Just let the lazy traitor go. His negativity will spread through the club if the spoilt brat is kept. I watched young Bulka against Arsenal the other night and he made some pretty good saves, and looked like he really wants to play for the club. Probably not quite ready for the premiership but given a run out in the league cup he wont be far off for next season.

24 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

£30m is actually nothing in this market. It gets you Danny Drinkwater. I’d let the fucker rot on the bench. As someone said we sold a legend to keep this guy and he basically spits it back in our face. Fuck him.

Seriously 30m for a goalie playing in a top team! 

Honestly at this time, the way Courtois's team is strong arming us for 30m  ... we should just give him the Malouda treatment and let him go on free. Let see who buys next year with nothing under his belt. 

Else just sell him for around 50m mark and move on with it.

The transfer window is now becoming fucking ridiculous. My worry is the window for us closes next week while for the other it's still 3 weeks to go ... which means that the likes of Hazard & Kante can actually check the club's intentions and make a move later.

3 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Else just sell him for around 50m mark and move on with it.

Who can you think is going to give us that? Theres been 1 bid in of £35mill.

We should have sold him last summer

Not sure if I'm ready for relying on Bulka in the PL yet but open to giving the lad some game time. All depends on that Belgian chappy. I'd rather we sold him and put it all into another one just as long as they can do a decent job. We know theres not many out there to buy right now and I bet the board would rather sell him now than gamble on a cheap sell in Jan or a walk come the summer.

I really cant see him staying.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Who can you think is going to give us that? Theres been 1 bid in of £35mill.

We should have sold him last summer

Not sure if I'm ready for relying on Bulka in the PL yet but open to giving the lad some game time. All depends on that Belgian chappy. I'd rather we sold him and put it all into another one just as long as they can do a decent job. We know theres not many out there to buy right now and I bet the board would rather sell him now than gamble on a cheap sell in Jan or a walk come the summer.

I really cant see him staying.

Thats why i said ... let him rot for a year. Perfectly fine with him going for free, let his agent worked out on the 50m thing.

High time the club starts dictating terms like how we did with Barca on Willian (different thing we went a little overboard :)

I dont want him to stay!!! 

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

club has lost it's identity and leaderiship, quite sad to see.

On the contrary. We are showing Real that they can't bully us for our prize assets. This is our identity. Even though I want this ungreatful piece of shit gone, it's good to see we don't let the bullboys of Europe take the piss out of us like they do with everybody else. 

Just now, ulsterchelsea said:

Cannot wait to see the back of him. HATE his attitude. And now his agent is out pushing a move. Just sell him. He's not worth worrying about. Get schmeicle 

I can see us getting Schmeics by the deadline. I would be extremely happy with that too. I think he would suit this club. He has a fantastic attitude and very professional. His dad brought him up well.

PSG got too many quality keepers, really think we could get one of theirs at short notice. we aren`t going to get someone of Courtois on field quality but could get someone to give us time to find our longterm replacement or help Bulka grow into that role. a goalkeeper with less talent than Courtois could give us a better season than having a half hearted Courtois.

The only keeper I see us realistically getting this close to the deadline, and for a semi-reasonable price is Butland. 

Leicester have shown with us over Drinkwater, Mahrez the last couple of seasons and Maguire this summer that they won't sell cheap and be bullied by the big teams. This close to the window if we went for Schmeichel we would be paying a hugely inflated sum. 

I'm pretty sure the club wanted Alisson and once he expressed a desire to move to Liverpool we were left with goalkeepers none of which we hugely favoured. I would rather we didn't spend silly money on a keeper we're not 100% sold on and in a year or two's time we're looking to replace them with a better keeper and struggling to recoup a reasonable amount of money in comparison to what we originally paid. 

So for me we either keep Courtois this next season. The best keeper option but completely depends not just on his attitude and professionalism but also if the fans turn on him this season knowing he'll be leaving would not be good for the atmosphere.

Or we go for someone like Butland, an obvious downgrade on Courtois but a significant upgrade on our other options and who wouldn't cost ridiculous money. He would either make the step up to the next level but if he didn't I'm confident we could recoup most if not all the investment back on him in a couple of seasons time if we looked to change keepers (mid-table teams would be prepared to pay good money for him).

26 minutes ago, DDA said:

On the contrary. We are showing Real that they can't bully us for our prize assets. This is our identity. Even though I want this ungreatful piece of shit gone, it's good to see we don't let the bullboys of Europe take the piss out of us like they do with everybody else. 

ye we will really show them who is the boss when he leaves next summer for free. that will teach them a lesson.

44 minutes ago, whats happening said:

ye we will really show them who is the boss when he leaves next summer for free. that will teach them a lesson.

Its about principle. Rather let the fucker rot on the bench than sell him for peanuts.