Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

If the board had any fucking idea they would sell him as soon as possible, so that we could replace him with Alisson. But fuck noooo, lets try to do the inevitable, try to keep Tibo while every other top GK moves and then sell him, leaving us open with no quality replacement choices.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

If the board had any fucking idea they would sell him as soon as possible, so that we could replace him with Alisson. But fuck noooo, lets try to do the inevitable, try to keep Tibo while every other top GK moves and then sell him, leaving us open with no quality replacement choices.

If Courtois goes to Madrid, can't we get Navas?

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its all cushty. We got Rob Green.

BTW, I couldn't make a mass trade Kante thing with PSG work. The have far too many players who we need from them who flat out refuse to come play in England.

I would take £80m plus Julian Draxler. Thats about £125m, which is what I rate Kante at, and it solves our AMF and LW (backup there, and keep CHO first team) issues.

NOW, you wanna talk crazy, I would give then Kante plus £100m for Kylian Mbappe!!!

PSG will never sell him for less than £300m though, 20 million Parisians would riot even then.

Juve blockbuster deal was a perfect storm of both clubs needs.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

BTW, I couldn't make a mass trade Kante thing with PSG work. The have far too many players who we need from them who flat out refuse to come play in England.

I would take £80m plus Julian Draxler. Thats about £125m, which is what I rate Kante at, and it solves our AMF and LW (backup there, and keep CHO first team) issues.

NOW, you wanna talk crazy, I would give then Kante plus £100m fore Kylian Mbappe!!!

PSG will never sell him for less than £300m though, 20 million Parisians would riot even then.

We gotta face it gal we just aren't a team to attract Mbappe types even if we had a open checkbook again.

We are into the £30 to £50+mill bracket and very rarely cross that line. Maybe because when we have for strikers they haven't worked for various reasons.

Our best players in the last few years have been £35mill ishhhh. And we have gotten then very quick after the windows opened.

Me I dont understand 1 bit why we cant buy any player we could talk into coming and then sell players to make that money up/ Makes sense! But not us. We have to sell them first then replace them while someone else has stepped in front of us.

Very strange way to do business imo.

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We gotta face it gal we just aren't a team to attract Mbappe types even if we had a open checkbook again.

We are into the £30 to £50+mill bracket and very rarely cross that line. Maybe because when we have for strikers they haven't worked for various reasons.

Our best players in the last few years have been £35mill ishhhh. And we have gotten then very quick after the windows opened.

Me I dont understand 1 bit why we cant buy any player we could talk into coming and then sell players to make that money up/ Makes sense! But not us. We have to sell them first then replace them while someone else has stepped in front of us.

Very strange way to do business imo.

Look at almsot all my final end game line-ups

other than the ones with icardi, all my players in are wayyyy below the £100m mark.

look at the Juve blockbuster ends up with

GK Strakosha

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB Alex Sandro, Emerson

DMF one of the 5 above, lets say Thomas from AM (BEAST) or Danilo Pereira from Porto

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, Bailey CHO

RW , Bernardeshi, Pedro (Bailey can play here too) I would maybe even sell Pedro and take money plus whatever is left from the 160m and but another DMF off that list, say Diadie Samassékou

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats

zero are crazy high there, and a lot were straight swaps

I have never been one of those 'OMG we need S-M-Sand/or Dembele!' people

we could have even had bloody icardi for less than £100m  (98m, but STILL) from July 1 to July 15, 2018 (there was a 2 week window where his release clause for that kicked in, now it is gone like the wind (gone like the Costa!)

I am also strange. I DO NOT want buy insanely high end (as in CR7, Messi, Neymar etc) players. I do not want a Galacticos team, I want a carefully, intelligently crafted team that works like a finely tuned 1965 Ferrari 250 LM engine (The last Ferrari to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans)

3.3-litre 320 hp, top speed 300 kilometres per hour

Ferrari-250-LM-3164.jpg

Ferrari-250-LM-60482.jpg

9423456388_0a74c6f9c9_c.jpg

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Look at almsot all my final end game line-ups

other than the ones with icardi, all my players in are wayyyy below the £100m mark.

look at the Juve blockbuster ends up with

GK Strakosha

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB Alex Sandro, Emerson

DMF one of the 5 above, lets say Thomas from AM (BEAST) or Danilo Pereira from Porto

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, Bailey CHO

RW , Bernardeshi, Pedro (Bailey can play here too) I would maybe even sell Pedro and take money plus whatever is left from the 160m and but another DMF off that list, say Diadie Samassékou

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats

zero are crazy high there, and a lot were straight swaps

I have never been one of those 'OMG we need S-M-Sand/or Dembele!' people

we could have even had bloody icardi for less than £100m  (98m, but STILL) from July 1 to July 15, 2018 (there was a 2 week window where his release clause for that kicked in, now it is gone like the wind (gone like the Costa!)

I am also strange. I DO NOT want buy insanely high end (as in CR7, Messi, Neymar etc) players. I do not want a Galacticos team, I want a carefully, intelligently crafted team that works like a finely tuned 1965 Ferrari 250 LM engine (The last Ferrari to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans)

3.3-litre 320 hp, top speed 300 kilometres per hour

I get ya and I'm sold. Its Mz Whiplash you need to convince. 710682353e173041232f22a64b00ea01.gif

My Beetle would piss on it  3fc9d6919056e86c8f118661004ccfb7.gif

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Would be a good deal, but that journo is writing about Willian:

After an impressive World Cup’

So far for his credibility 

I hate how these articles just go ahead and assume that Chelsea will just go ahead and sign some shit keeper as first choice, just to appease Madrid.

'Have up to Aug 9th to sign Butland, who would be easier to sign than Pickford'.

Its continuing that shit trend from last Jan, when we were linked to the likes of Andy Carrol for striker.

I was checking if the odds on him staying would be worth a flutter.

Hes 1/4 for RM

2/9 to leave

But only 3/1 to stay

I would have thought if they were so confident him going they would have bigger odds of him staying.

EDIT :::::

Ive had this tune in my had a couple of days and I took it as a sign Tibos going nowhere till we find a decent replacement and looking at how our board is so fast I cant see it happening

So I stuck £50 on him staying

Heres the tune in my head. As Edens not leaving horse face wont go on his own.