Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I'd honestly say around £35-40m would be ideal for both clubs, all things considered. We receive a decent figure for someone with a year left whilst Real Madrid get a cut price upgrade.

Shame we don't have an understanding individual

who would sign an extension, see how things go under Sarri and potentially agree a move for next summer. I certainly have no qualms with his motivation for wanting to move, just the way he's conducted himself during his time here.

On the GK discussion, I'm surprised there's been little or no talk of Donnarumma considering the state Milan are in and the ultimatum he gave for the 17/18 season (finish in the top 4 or bust).

I see Donnarumma's name come up once in a while, but I think I recall him having issues with the AC Milan fan base over his contracts as well:  https://deadspin.com/sad-rich-teen-gianluigi-donnarumma-has-pissed-off-ac-m-1821339619

I'm not interested in having all of that again.

If Courtois was at an Italian club, the ultras would have been all over him.  I really can't see the Madrid fans warming up to him.

I don't really think he needs to sign a contract and see what's up.  He should have just asked the club to sell him last summer or the one before.  In a discussion with the club, not with the club via his dad and the Belgium press.

If we're this upset with him, I can only imagine what Roman's thinking.  

I see Donnarumma's name come up once in a while, but I think I recall him having issues with the AC Milan fan base over his contracts as well:  https://deadspin.com/sad-rich-teen-gianluigi-donnarumma-has-pissed-off-ac-m-1821339619

I'm not interested in having all of that again.

If Courtois was at an Italian club, the ultras would have been all over him.  I really can't see the Madrid fans warming up to him.

I don't really think he needs to sign a contract and see what's up.  He should have just asked the club to sell him last summer or the one before.  In a discussion with the club, not with the club via his dad and the Belgium press.

If we're this upset with him, I can only imagine what Roman's thinking.  

Probably wants shot of him tbh. Think we have all come to know Thibo is only interested in number one, regardless of what position we are in.

First time I'll be please to see the back of a starter

Just now, LAM09 said:

Probably wants shot of him tbh. Think we have all to know Thibo is only interested in number one regardless of what position we are on.

First time I'll be please to see the back of a starter

I've never been one of the "he has to go" type of people.  But, really, I just want him to go.  

The next thing would be to get Hazard to sign a new contract.  After Courtois goes to Madrid, it's going to be all "Hazard would fit in here, he would love it, we need him...."  He'll be agent Courtois.

Honestly, I want to sell him to Lazio so he has to deal with the ultras after he talks his usual bullshit during international breaks.

On 18/07/2018 at 3:20 AM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Honestly, I want to sell him to Lazio so he has to deal with the ultras after he talks his usual bullshit during international breaks.

sell him to Sporting Lisbon! He will learn about proper bovver-booted thugs and what they think of backchat from whingey players right 'n quick :cig:

4C4A0DF700000578-5733083-image-a-40_1526

31 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Edit: Now people are saying Courtois never actually followed Chelsea. The times we live, smh.

Reminds me of this pronger

NEYMAR UNFOLLOWS CAVANI ON INSTAGRAM AFTER HE REFUSED TO ALLOW HIM TAKE A PENALTY KICK

http://www.informationng.com/2017/09/neymar-unfollows-cavani-instagram-refused-allow-take-penalty-kick-video.html