Theo Walcott

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot be serious. He is a mediocre player. I hardly think ARSE will lose any sleep about losing him which says it all really. Would be a horrible signing.

Mediocre like Kalou, but at least he will give us the option of filling one of those english players in the team.

That helps for that rule of how many english players we must have.

We don't need any more Kalou's. English or not.

Well we got Turnbull he is horrible, but keep him cause he is english.

So I won''t see this move being that different. At least he can provide some pace when we need it.

I still have nightmares of that embarrassing goal he scored against us last season.

I say sign him as a squad player instead of Moses just to further piss Le Arse off.

We need to get rid of Turnbull as well...

Why ? He's homegrown and happy to stay on the bench. Can you list me a lot of english goalkeepers ready to spend 60 games per season watching Cech performing ? Ben Foster chosed to go to a "lower" club, now he's the best english goalkeeper

If the 2nd choice is any good, he won't kill his career only for Cech blue eyes. If he isn't able to be ready in the specific use of one game every 4 months, often because the 1st choice is a last minute injured player ; then he hasn't anything to do in a club where the 2nd choice is expected to be always ready and be happy to stay on the bench because the starting goalkeeper is one of world's best

a needless transfer.

with the potential transfer of hulk, this signing is completely unnecessary. just how many wingers do we need? we already got what? 5?

Notice how you said "potential transfer" which means we might actually need to go and buy another winger as Hulk might not come... plus Malouda is meant to be going to Brazil hopefully so we won't have 5 if he goes. Sadly I can see Hulk not coming now and us getting someone completely average like Walcott :(

Notice how you said "potential transfer" which means we might actually need to go and buy another winger as Hulk might not come... plus Malouda is meant to be going to Brazil hopefully so we won't have 5 if he goes. Sadly I can see Hulk not coming now and us getting someone completely average like Walcott :(

Don't jinx it!

We need to be doing a Hulk rain dance!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You