Theo Walcott

Why buy a player from your rival that is lost in development? A striker used as a winger with a low variety of skills...we also have a fast blackman that can score and he is of the same age...

and playing Walcott as a striker in 4-3-3? lol

I'm not saying Walcott is a bad player, but just no...let's buy a true winger for once!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why buy a player from your rival that is lost in development? A striker used as a winger with a low variety of skills...we also have a fast blackman that can score and he is of the same age...

and playing Walcott as a striker in 4-3-3? lol

I'm not saying Walcott is a bad player, but just no...let's buy a true winger for once!

:doh: I know what you mean mate 1 fast blackman is enough in it ? :wacko:

:doh: I know what you mean mate 1 fast blackman is enough in it ? :wacko:

No, you can never have enough fast blackmans in the team :D but it's pointless bringing Walcott now when we have Sturridge along with Kakuta and some youngsters who deserve their chance.

If Walcott was a Hazard quality I wouldn't blink but since he is not...

• 3 months later...

THEO WALCOTT has emerged as a shock target for Chelsea.

"And the Arsenal and England winger could even be in line for a shock swap with Stamford Bridge striker Daniel Sturridge.

Walcott is rated at £10million as he only has a year left of his deal, while Sturridge's runs until 2014.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is desperate for a new striker and has been tracking Sturridge, who is angry at not being offered a new contract.

Walcott, 22, has struggled this season but Wenger is set to offer him a new deal this summer.

Wenger is under pressure to change his wage structure and offer more players mega-money contracts of £100,000 a week — but Chelsea are already paying those sums."

We do need new wingers because it doesn't seem that Kalou and Malouda are still part of the management plan even if they're shown the pitch, but Walcott? It seems unlikely to me.

What do you think?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You