Theo Walcott

If he were willing to be a squad player for a while and he were around £10m, otherwise I don't see him as the solution to our problems. Don't dislike him as much as some people here, (except he's from Arsanal ) haha it can be kinda fun sometimes to watch him burst past defenders tho lol he needs to be a bit more dynamic than he has shown tho, and more consistent. However, that being said, if he were a good price, would take him to displace anelka and kalou/zhirkov (cuz I think they might find their respective ways out).

*but I think it's media bullshit and won't happen

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should sign Alex Oxdale-Chamberlain.

They call him the next Walcott but better. Arsanal are tracking him. We should sign him instead.. Not this shit.

It's curious, around the winter window, according to medias, everybody was on him, now no news about him... Flavor of the month ?

It's curious, around the winter window, according to medias, everybody was on him, now no news about him... Flavor of the month ?

Indeed he was just that.

Latest on him is Arsanal are strong favourites. Southampton manager has said no bids in yet. They want £10million for him, and we know how Arsanal work with money transfers. We should really, really consider him.

Indeed he was just that.

Latest on him is Arsanal are strong favourites. Southampton manager has said no bids in yet. They want £10million for him, and we know how Arsanal work with money transfers. We should really, really consider him.

Me too. I just have seen him play once, it was against ManUtd, but I though he was quite good. He seems to be talented, and considering the current market, £10m wouldn't be a bad deal. Plus it would add an english to our club (not that I want him because he is english). And as you said, he is a better version of Walcott, ie he is able to do something more than run (at least it is what I saw).

Me too. I just have seen him play once, it was against ManUtd, but I though he was quite good. He seems to be talented, and considering the current market, £10m wouldn't be a bad deal. Plus it would add an english to our club (not that I want him because he is english). And as you said, he is a better version of Walcott, ie he is able to do something more than run (at least it is what I saw).

Very true. I'm sad to see Walcott didn't develop further than he was touted to. I though when Sven picked him for the World Cup in 2006 it's because he saw Walcott become something more than what he is now. I really hope this kid will be the player Walcott couldn't develop into because he can be as effective as Young is now.

Though I can see why Arsanal may be more appealing for a player like him. Because of Walcott getting the chances he is under Wenger.

Just sayin...he's 22 haha take it easy on the boy.

Exactly, not everyone can be like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi by being the best player in the world by the time they are old enough to live by themselves :whistling:.

He proved potential, but he plays for Arsanal. You can't ask him to be to most constant player when he plays in the most inconstant team.

I'm sure he could help us a lot, we need speed and creativity. Of course, if bringing him means we'll lose Sturridge, even if I can't see how would Walcott affect Danny, then no thank you!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You