Theo Walcott

Ashley Cole said in his book that he's still an Arsenal fan & that Wenger is the best coach he worked with. He said his departure was due to Arsenal's prehistoric board

Otherwise Ryan Bertrand is also an Arsenal fan (said it on twitter), for 4 months I read that I did not manage to get used to this awful awful fact. :cry:

Isn't Terry also an Man United fan or is that his family?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARSE fans are pathetic. Like petty Vultures. They loved RVP to death and AS SOON as he says he wants to leave (who can blame him?) they turn into Sharks and attack and insult him. This is the man that single handedly carried them. Without him they would probably be lower than Liverfools in the table. Now they're doing the same to Walcott. A true reflection of how Utterly pathetic they are.

I will be really annoyed if we signed Walcott. I would take Hulk over Theo any day of the year, don't get me wrong i think Theo is a decent player but he is kind of like a poor mans Hazard. Why would you want a poor mans Hazard when you have Hazard himself!

I will be really annoyed if we signed Walcott. I would take Hulk over Theo any day of the year, don't get me wrong i think Theo is a decent player but he is kind of like a poor mans Hazard. Why would you want a poor mans Hazard when you have Hazard himself!

A poor man's Hazard? He is an utterly poverty stricken, blind, deaf and disabled man's Hazard.

A poor man's Hazard? He is an utterly poverty stricken man's Hazard.

Hahaha I was being kind but now you have put the man down i will throw a boot into the Arsenal scumbag!

ARSE fans are pathetic. Like petty Vultures. They loved RVP to death and AS SOON as he says he wants to leave (who can blame him?) they turn into Sharks and attack and insult him. This is the man that single handedly carried them. Without him they would probably be lower than Liverfools in the table. Now they're doing the same to Walcott. A true reflection of how Utterly pathetic they are.

Not really, they slag him off all season - for them , he is their Kalou!

Adebayor is a cunt, he didn't even thank Walcott for basically doing all the work for that goal...

That's what I thought to and this always annoys me. His reaction should have been to go over to him and celebrate together or at least point at him to acknowledge Walcott's work. When you've scored a goal that is all you, you can run around like an idiot, but when your team-mate puts the goal on a platter for you, you have to show some gratitude.

That's what I thought to and this always annoys me. His reaction should have been to go over to him and celebrate together or at least point at him to acknowledge Walcott's work. When you've scored a goal that is all you, you can run around like an idiot, but when your team-mate puts the goal on a platter for you, you have to show some gratitude.

He was pointing at him...

Think it was mentioned in his bio IIRC and FM had it down as one of his favorite clubs. :lol:

FM has got Oxlade-Chamberlains favourite club as Chelsea! Tbh I didn't think Terry was a Man United fan, hes been with us since he was 14 so I was hoping he was a Chelsea fan :D

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You