Theo Walcott

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see them selling and strengthening a team without a swap happening (and I'm alluding to the rumors of Sturridge going the other way, god forbid) but if we get Walcott and that Brazilian dude Willian is still coming during the summer, AND we got rid of Malouda, Kalou, and Drogba, then I would actually be optimistic about next season lol except...we'd still have Torres. Shit.

I actually can't believe people are considering it. Sturridge is in the top 5 best young strikers in Europe, if we ever did this I would set up a fund raising program so I could Sue the person who made the decision to let Danny go for a 100 meter runner. Look i understand why some people might be a bit pissed off with Danny because he's a bit of a ball hog but the guy is a striker playing on the wing just because he has ''Pace''. He had a blinding season last season with Bolton were he was playing in a front 2 and he was making runs in behind defences. The guy has brilliant movement in and around the box and we have seen that numerous times, the movement at white hart lane bamboozled Benoit Assou Ekotto also the movement in the box for the header at Wigan was sublime he left the defender for dead. Walcott does not have that type of movement because he does not have the spacial awarenesses because THAT REQUIRES A FOOTBALL BRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theo is horrible, I'd honestly offer Malouda and Kalou new 5 year deals ahead of signing Walcott.

Seriously? That's taking things too far. I'd give either or both of them for Walcott any day. He did, in fact, destroy us earlier this season.

Walcott does not have that type of movement because he does not have the spacial awarenesses because THAT REQUIRES A FOOTBALL BRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit the nail on the head. Walcott is a pathetic excuse for a footballer. We blast Kalou for his flaws, well compared to Walcott he's the f'cking messiah for our squad, it's mindboggling people actually rate Walcott.. All pace, no finish.

^ That's some fantastic crack that you've been smoking mate.

Walcott is awful and wouldn't add anything to our side other than more shit

I rate him higher than Malouda or Kalou, do I need to smoke crack to think that? Rumours of a swap with Sturridge are laughable. Whoever thought of it should pay a visit to an asylum.

I rate him higher than Malouda or Kalou, do I need to smoke crack to think that? Rumours of a swap with Sturridge are laughable. Whoever thought of it should pay a visit to an asylum.

He can't cross and isn't a threat, same like Malouda and Kalou imo

We should also go in for Arshavin...

Exactly what we don't need. 30 year old winger who is struggling to find his form. We have one like that already, the only difference is that he speaks French instead of Russian though I do like the Russian language more B)

Exactly what we don't need. 30 year old winger who is struggling to find his form. We have one like that already, the only difference is that he speaks French instead of Russian though I do like the Russian language more B)

Haha even though i was being sarcastic, i cant believe how good Arshavin used to be... now he's just so poor. I remember when he scored those 4 goals against Liverpool...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You