Theo Walcott

Haha even though i was being sarcastic, i cant believe how good Arshavin used to be... now he's just so poor. I remember when he scored those 4 goals against Liverpool...

Still makes me laugh the reaction when he came on the other week!Pretty much just horror lol

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha even though i was being sarcastic, i cant believe how good Arshavin used to be... now he's just so poor. I remember when he scored those 4 goals against Liverpool...

Next time try to highlight your sarcasm just slightly more :P

• 4 months later...

I don't get this guy. Sometimes he wins games for Arsenal and is just an overall complete package of a winger but more often than that he looks a headless rooster sprinting up and down the touch line.

I don't get this guy. Sometimes he wins games for Arsenal and is just an overall complete package of a winger but more often than that he looks a headless rooster sprinting up and down the touch line.

Sounds a lot like Gareth Bale.

I think Walcott should be an absolute last result.

Walcott's been improving lately, I thought he was rather good last year..

I actually agree. He's actually quite a good player to bring off the bench. With Kalou's departure, we do need another sub-squad player.

Hmmmm, if we are going this route, has anbody got usain bolts number?

I hear he is pretty quick, and probably just about as good as crossing. We could even play him up front and keep smashing the through balls up there. I bet that would scare the living shit out of jamie carragher having to mark him. :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You