Matthew Harding Stand

Opinions and analysis on tactics, players and off the field issues.

Subforums

1. Chelsea Transfers   (7,035 visits to this link)

2. Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

Browse the old player transfer archives.

5,215 topics in this forum

• 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
  1. Malouda's goal celebration

• 9 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 0 replies
  2. From: Chelsea vs Wolves

• 0 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. Chelsea POTM - September 1 2

• 19 replies
  4. Mikel, the midfield maestro 1 2 3

• 41 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Important

• 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Branislav Ivanovic

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• It would be a poor decision to get rid of a manager the players actually like. That disrupts team cohesion and to bring in another manager at this stage can throw that out of whack. Certain players are performing or over performing due to Poch man management it may not be the same with another.
    • This is what you get with manager stability you can say the same about Klopp and Liverpool to a lesser extent. If they jumped ship on Klopp first season where he finished 8th they wouldn’t have had the success they’ve achieved either. We need stability.
    • Give the people who run City a lot more credit though. They have used their money much better than us and United. They have given Pep whatever he needed to succeed.   
    • Not buying the injury excuses, you can argue a lot of those injuries was a net positive. Tbh, my biggest concern is if everyone healthy would Poch know his best starting XI. Don't think so.
    • TheHulk in April 2025: "sack Amorim and get Glasner. He is the real deal" 😝
    • Get Amorim and sack this guy.
    • If u only look on the money spent, the numbers per se, your right, but I think u have to add a little bit of context here on who we spent this money.  We basically spent the money on potential, on prospect, not immediate effect. We sold senior players and bought kids - and still improved. Not even considering our horrendous injury crisis thruout the season, which was kinda unprecedented, I cant remember a worse injury situation for this club.  Yes, these kids were extremely expensive,
    • My biggest issues with Poch: 1. It took him awfully lot of time to clear the midfield mess trying to fit Enzo, Caicedo and Gallagher in when it was clear it was not working. And I am not sure whether it would be fixed if Enzo wouldn't end his season early.  2. We are still bad defensively, and now Silva is gone, Chalo future is uncertain - so our 2 best CBs may be gone. I have 0 faith Poch will fix our defending issues. 3. The way he treated Maatsen - I am not convinced he is good
    • Yesterday saw the end of the 2023/24 season in the Premier League, and the time has now come to start reflecting on everything that has happened, and there has been a lot. It’s been a real emotional rollercoaster this season. I think back to moments during the season, just how gloomy and toxic it was […]View the full article
    • Again hater talking.  At Chelsea with the same amount of money and we are not there.  United has spends a lot of money and nowhere near there. 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You