Jose Bosingwa

Ok, to be fair, caliing them shit is leagues is very harsh and untrue, so my apologies. However the point I am trying to make is that when you compare the players the someone like Maicon is up against each week in the Seria A and the players that Bosingwa is up against there is a large gap. There are some quality players in Italy and some quality players in Spain, some world class ones in fact. But you only have to look at the Champions League to see how far ahead the English Premier League is at the moment. The only way that the English sides are being knocked out is when they play each other

the top four teams yes in england, but there is a lot of quality in the mid table teams and the lower ones in the italian team.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Sempre Juve, the difference between the top teams and the bottom leagues in the Italian Serie A is much less than in the Premier League, where the Big Four dominance has basically led to mini leagues being created - the top four, the Europa League places, mid-table, and relegation. In Italy, the league is more competitive, in my opinion. For example, if you were to play the likes of Milan and Inter and Juve against Chelsea, United and Liverpool, the English sides would win, but if you then went and compared the likes of Genoa, Fiorentina and Udinese with Villa, Everton and Fulham, those teams would win without difficulty, and that story is repeated further down in the table also.

I agree with Sempre Juve, the difference between the top teams and the bottom leagues in the Italian Serie A is much less than in the Premier League, where the Big Four dominance has basically led to mini leagues being created - the top four, the Europa League places, mid-table, and relegation. In Italy, the league is more competitive, in my opinion. For example, if you were to play the likes of Milan and Inter and Juve against Chelsea, United and Liverpool, the English sides would win, but if you then went and compared the likes of Genoa, Fiorentina and Udinese with Villa, Everton and Fulham, those teams would win without difficulty, and that story is repeated further down in the table also.

ye i agree, for now top english sides are dominated its their turn to reign supreme in europe.