Jose - Ancelotti is Blues-bound

Former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has claimed he has been told by friends at Stamford Bridge that Carlo Ancelotti will be in charge next season.

Reports have strongly suggested AC Milan boss Ancelotti will take over in West London when interim head coach Guus Hiddink resumes sole charge of Russia.

Ancelotti has persistently played down the rumours but, with a statement on his future from Milan due on Monday, speculation is rife that he could leave San Siro.

Mourinho, currently in charge of Inter Milan, managed Chelsea for three years and feels his Rossoneri counterpart is set for his ex-club.

"My friends at Chelsea tell me it will be Carlo," the Portuguese told Sky Italia.

Adventure

"Some players are asking me the typical question: 'Gaffer, will he be good for us, do you think it will be positive?'

"I responded that he seems to me to be a very well prepared coach, very close to his players who can create an atmosphere of great empathy with his players and if he adapts well to Chelsea, he has a group of players who are waiting for a good coach in order to win because it is a squad that wants to win."

He added: "If Carlo goes or not it is his problem and if he goes to Chelsea, I will wish him all the best.

"And if he asks my opinion, I will tell him that with these players and with this club, he should not think too much because it is a great adventure for him."

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What friends does Mourinho have left that work at Chelsea? All his staff left with him and I cant imagine he and Kenyon share a pint every evening?

Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Ferreira, Carvalho...

Every Chelsea fan has to be behind the new manager 100 percent. Its just like a new player if we do not trust in the players than they are not going to perform on the games we need them most. Im sure before Guss leaves, who ever our manager will be the two will have a long chat on how the club is run and how the team train and play.

Jose needs to realise that he got sacked from being the manager, He has no part in the club and will have no part in the club in the future. The sooner he realises that the better, We need to put Jose behind us and build towards the future.