Matthew Harding Stand

Opinions and analysis on tactics, players and off the field issues.

Subforums

1. Chelsea Transfers   (7,121 visits to this link)

2. Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

Browse the old player transfer archives.

5,215 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 0 replies
  1. Arsenal ? Choose Chelsea

• 13 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. JT is Superman

• 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. An attacking Essien! 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 46 replies
    • 8.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 2k views
  4. From: Man City vs Chelsea

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 6.9k views
  • Latest Posts

• Iraola is good. Also Unai.
    • Current odds for next Chelsea manager via Sky Bet Roberto De Zerbi- 15/8 Ruben Amorim- 5/1 Kieran McKenna- 6/1 Sebastian Hoeness- 6/1 Thomas Tuchel- 7/1 Jose Mourinho- 10/1 Antonio Conte- 16/1 Julian Nagelsmann- 16/1
    • Ok. Let's have Eghbali then as long as he knows what he is doing (and I 'm not assuming either that he does or he does n't). Let's wait for his choice.
    • Todd Boehly was Poch IN, but Behdad Eghbali was Poch OUT, and we know who won — report The real power https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2024/5/22/24162143/todd-boehly-was-poch-in-but-behdad-eghbali-was-poch-out-and-we-know-who-won-report There’s been a power shift at the top of the Chelsea hierarchy, one that’s been going on slowly and steadily for well over a year. If it wasn’t obvious by now — and judging by some of the wider media reporting, it hasn’t been — it no
    • better have a buyback clause
    • I never said otherwise.  I said he has gotten the most favourable conditions out of any manager ever.    1 CL with this City team is an underachievement.  None with that Bayern team. Underachievement.    Pep also gets the most leniency. Pep also has gone to a team with 115 pending infractions that go outside of just the rules of the sport but fraud level.    I find all the 100m sprinters super impressive even though I know they’re all on PEDs. But if all were clean aside
    • 'Unified Reich': Trump campaign goes full Nazi Donald Trump's campaign adopts Nazi framing, again https://www.theframelab.org/unified-reich-trump-campaign-goes-full-nazi/ In a shocking development – even by the Republican Party's low, low standards – Donald Trump has directly framed his campaign using Nazi terminology. A video posted on his social media accounts yesterday promised a "unified Reich" if he wins the presidency in 2024. From the Associated Press:
    • I 've been watching football for centuries. My first visit to a football stadium was in March 1959, when I kicked the radio man as I have told you. His sister in law, the judge's wife, told me he was supporting a rival team so I kicked him. Well, the occasions when I saw a manager making a team or breaking a team are rare and few between. Typically if the squad is poor they can't buy a 100 million x 11 new squad, so the manager gets the blame. Typically also if they actually do have th
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You