Ferguson full of admiration for Chelsea ace Lampard

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson admits he's a huge fan of Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard.

He told the Sunday Times: “He is an exceptional player, a huge asset to his team. Every time he plays he goes from box to box and he hardly misses a game. You pay attention to players who can get goals from midfield and he’s been averaging 20 a season.

"You don’t see him getting into stupid tackles or making a habit of becoming involved in silly rows. When he was sent off against Liverpool two or three months back he walked from the pitch straight away, without fuss. He stayed restrained in the middle of all that bother after Chelsea were knocked out of the Champions League by Barcelona and made a point of swapping shirts with Iniesta.

"As I say, Frank Lampard is exceptional.”

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes had massive resources over the years, has manipulated referees and officials, and bullied players.

Thank you FB.

He's also the best manager in the Premier League and maybe the world.

I think I'll throw up now.

Thank you FB.

I think I'll throw up now.

I hate him just as much as the next person and he gets away with things that any other manager wouldn't even dream of, but I'd still rather have praise from a winner rather than a pedophile or a waiter.

He is the greatest manager ever and that is fact. A pure winner who knows how too build winning teams, a legend of not only football but sport in general.

"As I say, alex ferguson is exceptional."

"Badboy"

Edited by Badboy