Next Season

This time next season, Alot will be different with Chelsea. Not only should we have a new manager, We should have new players and new challenges. The start of the season was great, Then when Clarkey left we hit the 'Self Destruction' button that the United defensive hit against Liverpool and Fulham. Things have gotten alot better since then, We are in the FA Cup final which we only have won once since Roman's Empire hit.

At the moment, I think we should do one thing.

Get a New Manager. Don't buy before getting a new manager. Don't let Peter Kenyon buy anyone. Shevchenko was a prime example of that. He didn't suit our style of play, Jose knew that but Roman didn't. That led to Jose's depature. Bring in a centre half, I'd like Phil Jagelkia. Bring in a creative midfielder, Who can spray balls from midfield. With Essien playing in a defensive role and Lamps there to make runs into the box.

A goalscorer. Think of all the chances Anelka and Drogba have missed this season. Think of Barcelona without thinking about the ref, Drogba had two great chances. Ask yourself this question. Would David Villa miss them? No, No he wouldn't. Villa looks set to move this summer so please sign him up. Would be the best signing this club made since Lampard.

A new fitness coach. Under Mourinho, One of the factors of his success was a very good fitness coach, We weren't getting much injurys and if we were they weren't long term. Look at this season. Drogba missed the start through to injury. Carvalho has been injured alot. Essien missed most of the season. Joe Cole has been ruled out for the season since Janurary. Essien alone was worth about 6 points. Even though Mikel has been great, We would be up shit creek if he got injured. Where lucky he didn't. If these players weren't out for the season, Where would we be now?

Give the youngsters a chance. Under Scolari, Atleast Stoch and Mancienne got a chance. Under Hiddink, Di Santo got on the odd time, But thats it. Stoch hasn't even been on the subs bench. He is a great player and can change a game with his pace. I would like to see our new manager trusting our youngsters with a start more often. Look at United playing Rafael, Fabio, Wellbeck and Gibson. Stoch, Di Santo, Mancienne and Jack Cork who has been awesome at Watford are just as good as these players. Why can't we give them a chance?

Your opinions please.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

terry, lampard, the whole england team dident even make it to the euros lmao

Villa is too old.. and anywayz Benzema is a much better all round player, hes probs the biggest opportunity in world football for any lucky club who ends up signing him.

wow, you clearly lack even basic knowledge of the game

he's one of the worlds most talented players and hes young, alex ferguson would trade his right arm for him and your dissmissing him entirely based on a performance he gave for a 2nd class summer tournament.

if bidding was to take place the deal would probably break the world transfer record and unfortunately we all know the club who would be paying stupid amounts of money for him.

I'd rather a player who proved himself in the big leagues. Alot of players would look good in the French League and not be good enough in the Premiership.

Lyon don't play against good teams Week in week out, and we do.

But with Villa he's got what, another 4 years at the top level?

He'd still have to adapt to the league and such. I'd much rather if risking it on someone from abroad, a younger player, than a more expensive superstar.

Aye, alright Shane. B)

Edited by Marc

In Drogba's season with Marseilles he scored 18 goals in 35 games. Benzema, on the other hand, has scored 14 goals. I would love to have Benzema at the Bridge. I think given the time to settle and adjust to the Premier League he would do right well.

we need to buy at least one striker.

I´d go for Tevez. He knows the Premier League very well, is young and powerful. He wants to leave Manunited but wants to stay in England so splash the cash.

Benzema as a 2nd option.

Keep the squad together but sell Deco, Meneiro (?) and sadly Ferreira.

Bring in a centre half, I'd like Phil Jagelkia.

What do we need with another centre half? We could get rid of one now and be fine for cover there. Centre half is the last position we should buy for, actually.

A goalscorer. Think of all the chances Anelka and Drogba have missed this season. Think of Barcelona without thinking about the ref, Drogba had two great chances. Ask yourself this question. Would David Villa miss them? No, No he wouldn't. Villa looks set to move this summer so please sign him up. Would be the best signing this club made since Lampard.

We thought Shevchenko would be an amazing signing too. But I do agree Villa is our best bet for a top forward. Benzema, as others have mentioned, would also be an excellent option, as would Aguero, but they will both cost extortionate amounts of money.

A new fitness coach. Under Mourinho, One of the factors of his success was a very good fitness coach, We weren't getting much injurys and if we were they weren't long term. Look at this season. Drogba missed the start through to injury. Carvalho has been injured alot. Essien missed most of the season. Joe Cole has been ruled out for the season since Janurary. Essien alone was worth about 6 points. Even though Mikel has been great, We would be up shit creek if he got injured. Where lucky he didn't. If these players weren't out for the season, Where would we be now?

Give the youngsters a chance. Under Scolari, Atleast Stoch and Mancienne got a chance. Under Hiddink, Di Santo got on the odd time, But thats it. Stoch hasn't even been on the subs bench. He is a great player and can change a game with his pace. I would like to see our new manager trusting our youngsters with a start more often. Look at United playing Rafael, Fabio, Wellbeck and Gibson. Stoch, Di Santo, Mancienne and Jack Cork who has been awesome at Watford are just as good as these players. Why can't we give them a chance?

Your opinions please.

I agree with all of this.

David Villa is 27 years old

before you know it he'll be 30.

So what if he's 30? There's nothing to say he can't still be quality at 30 years of age. 4 or so years is plenty of time to justify signing someone.

we need to buy at least one striker.

I´d go for Tevez. He knows the Premier League very well, is young and powerful. He wants to leave Manunited but wants to stay in England so splash the cash.

Benzema as a 2nd option.

Keep the squad together but sell Deco, Meneiro (?) and sadly Ferreira.

I would welcome Tevez, definitely. I reckon one centre-back might be off as well as those you mention.

I still think we need a top winger.

Although that may just be me pining for a partnership like Duff and Robben, which I don't think we'll have with any of the current crop of wingers paired together.