Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Guys, according to Marca, Cavani's agent arrives tomorrow in Italy. He will meet Napoli president Aurelio Di Laurentiis. Cavani wants to leave the Italian club. Chelsea offers 53 million euros for the Uruguayan forward.

From BBC : Chelsea are prepared to lose midfielder Ramires in order to land Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani this summer, reports the Daily Express.

They report that Chelsea are reluctant to meet Cavani's release clause, but will table an offer of £40m plus Ramires for the 26-year-old.

Thats not from BBC, they are just reporting DExpress stuff, and its quite ridiculous:

"The Blues have had a long-standing interest in Cavani, however Jose Mourinho has been planning a major revamp of his squad.

The likes of David Luiz and Juan Mata, who have both garnered interest from Barcelona have been tipped to leave Stamford Bridge in the summer."

In Mourinhos first interview, its clear he is not planing any kind of "major revamp".

He said he is going on holiday now first so doubt anything will be announced.

And you believe what he said 100%? Judging by his recent comments about the transfer saga, he seems pretty annoyed about it and wants to solve the issue ASAP before doing anything else.

According to AS chelsea has a personal deal with cavani.

That story was already reported last week and as some have mentioned then, the main issue here is about agreeing a fee with Napoli. Don't think there was ever going to be much of a problem agreeing personal terms with Cavani.

Poor Cavani, he fields questions about a club in Chelsea who I believe never tabled a bid for him and the madman owner is looking for press and camera time. Even his parents are trying to get in the news. So sad. I was pissed at first thinking the club was dumb enough to pay that ridiculous fee and be taken advantage of but thankfully cooler heads have prevailed.

It's this guy or Rooney who will eventually join us. The Rooney situation has me intrigued if I am honest and apparently he says he wants to play as the main striker but with van persie flying for them I cannot see how Moyes can guarantee Rooney that role.

#BOOM BREAKING: Cavani could become a Chelsea player within the next 48 hours according to (Sportmediaset). #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Cavani (2/3): The agents will inform of the player's will to leave with Chelsea's offer of €7.5m (plus €1m performance related bonuses) #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Cavani (3/3): Italian paper Il Matino states Cavani's preference is Chelsea with his future expected to be decided in the next 20 days

So many rumors...

HqmId.gif

Without looking to the amount required to get it
Cavani is an amazing player and one of the most dangerous strikers on the opponents
we can see his performance in Serie A , Where he was the top scorer with 29 goals beside to what he provided in in the Confederations Cup

Cavani would be the perfect striker for us. He's much in the Drogba mold, he can take FK's, it strong, helps defend, can score from anywhere and is an absolute beast in the air. If we can get him, even if we have to pay the lot, we'll be complete and will challenge for the title next year. If we really want him, just pay the extra 10m. We can afford to right. Although i've said we shouldn't offer more than £40m, i'm starting to change my mind now. He's one of the best strikers on the planet.

Just pay it and get him here Rom!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You