Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Ok sack him go back to parking the bus...... then what? Ppl here who actually think zidane will come here need to get back on your meds! So that's begs the question if we ain't willing to sacrifice ONE season to learning and adapting to a new style? Who's the next manager on the chelsea conveyer belt? 

Zidane isnt coming here. Unless we get the bans pushed back to start in January 2020, we do not have a team that can play Sarriball. Especially if Eden and CHO leave.

Massive tactical changes needed or the 4 nil, 5 nil, 6 nil beatings will continue. 

I have little faith in the board to sort players even if they can do transfers this summer.

Clubs will RAPE us on prices as well, knowing we are desperate. 

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Zidane isnt coming here. Unless we get the bans pushed back to start in January 2020, we do not have a team that can play Sarriball. Especially if Eden and CHO leave.

Massive tactical changes needed or the 4 nil, 5 nil, 6 nil beatings will continue. 

I have little faith in the board to sort players even if they can do transfers this summer.

Clubs will RAPE us on prices as well, knowing we are desperate. 

Tbh when hazard leaves in the summer and we don't have a plan set in stone and a recruitment plan and they sack sarri, get used to this because it will become the norm

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Hopefully we keep him with the transfer ban. 

I think next season we will be better. 

Doesn't make much sense. We can lose players but not gain any... We already have bad players and we can only get worse. If Sarry stays, he needs new players ASAP, otherwise nothing will come of it and we will unfortunately need a pragmatic manager to keep us afloat.

The people saying Holland would be ideal need to stop and think around it. I think Holland would be OK, but where jumping and missing the biggest issue above most of all, and the one that is the biggest problem at this club...The people that run it.

You cannot tell me the board and people who run this club deem all this, once again as plausible and correct. It fucking stinks, not just how we are now but the club as a whole.

The people in charge are collecting a fucking heavy wage for running this club very, very poorly, and somebody needs to sort this shit out, quickly.

8 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Some fans buy the media brainless thing that Chelsea is unfair with their managers. Since Mourinho was sacked back in 2007, I think its fair to say that only Ancelotti received a rough treatment. 

Avran Grant - never produced a great job 10 years after he left Chelsea.

Scolari - after getting sacked he went to Uzbekistan, then went back to Brazil when relegate Palmeiras, then there was the 7-1 and he was the main reason for that result, went to China then now is back to Brazil.

AVB - was latter sacked by Spurs, then went to Russia and China.

RDM - sacked by Schalke 04 before even completing an entire season, and then sacked by Aston Villa after 4 months.

Mourinho - went to United where he had 2 mediocre seasons, and then finally sacked after the club realize he is now a mediocre manager.

Conte - we still don't know whats going to happen with him, but with the record of past managers, there is a fair chance he won't put produce any decent job any time soo.

The time showed that most of those guys were just not good enough for the job, as I said, Ancelotti is the only manager that had good results after leaving Chelsea, but lets not forget he was later sacked by Real Madrid and Bayern because both clubs didn't believe he was a long term manager.

The club's problem is not sacking the managers, in 90% of those scenarios the club did the right thing, but the problem is they are just appointing the wrong people in a lot of those cases, like Grant, Scolari, AVB, RDM and even appointing Mourinho again. Most of the current problems have their roots in Mourinho's appointment back in 2013.

interesting points and I tend to agree.... what we need is not necessarily to stop sacking managers but rather have a DoF in place who actually has a strategy and plan for our transfers, and who can influence the type of managers we get, so that they fit with the overall type of player we would be buying... right now, who knows who is deciding what players to buy and what managers to sign, there is no comprehensive strategy as far as I can see. We need to have a DoF who plans ahead and lays the foundation for future managers to succeed by having a clear idea of what type of football we want to play and for those types of players to already be at the club when new managers come in... This summer we made a mess of Sarri negotiations, a manager who the club seemingly decided to go for that summer or not long before the summer, and we were left with a few weeks at the very end of the summer to try to get players in that he would need and that would fit his style... just bad planning and it needs to be fixed

On Sarri “ In my first year never the club doubted me,' Guardiola said. 'It was never in the media that I'd be sacked if we lose this game. 

'I was surprised when (Antonio) Conte won the title and they lost one or two games at the beginning of the season, people start to say he was going to be sacked.

'I said: “Wow, but two or three months ago they won the Premier League”. 

{Guardiola}

Wow, we’re sabotaging our own managers ffs. Imagine paying some outlets to piss on your manager and his work. The worst club. 

45 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Some fans buy the media brainless thing that Chelsea is unfair with their managers. Since Mourinho was sacked back in 2007, I think its fair to say that only Ancelotti received a rough treatment. 

Avran Grant - never produced a great job 10 years after he left Chelsea.

Scolari - after getting sacked he went to Uzbekistan, then went back to Brazil when relegate Palmeiras, then there was the 7-1 and he was the main reason for that result, went to China then now is back to Brazil.

AVB - was latter sacked by Spurs, then went to Russia and China.

RDM - sacked by Schalke 04 before even completing an entire season, and then sacked by Aston Villa after 4 months.

Mourinho - went to United where he had 2 mediocre seasons, and then finally sacked after the club realize he is now a mediocre manager.

Conte - we still don't know whats going to happen with him, but with the record of past managers, there is a fair chance he won't put produce any decent job any time soo.

The time showed that most of those guys were just not good enough for the job, as I said, Ancelotti is the only manager that had good results after leaving Chelsea, but lets not forget he was later sacked by Real Madrid and Bayern because both clubs didn't believe he was a long term manager.

The club's problem is not sacking the managers, in 90% of those scenarios the club did the right thing, but the problem is they are just appointing the wrong people in a lot of those cases, like Grant, Scolari, AVB, RDM and even appointing Mourinho again. Most of the current problems have their roots in Mourinho's appointment back in 2013.

If anything that just shows this club kills off managers careers 

16 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

On Sarri “ In my first year never the club doubted me,' Guardiola said. 'It was never in the media that I'd be sacked if we lose this game. 

'I was surprised when (Antonio) Conte won the title and they lost one or two games at the beginning of the season, people start to say he was going to be sacked.

'I said: “Wow, but two or three months ago they won the Premier League”. 

{Guardiola}

Wow, we’re sabotaging our own managers ffs. Imagine paying some outlets to piss on your manager and his work. The worst club. 

This is exactly what I mean when I say typical throw away chelsea.

16 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If anything that just shows this club kills off managers careers 

The club would be killing managers careers if other clubs were not willing to give them a chance, and thats false. Other clubs did give them a chance and they also failed in those clubs, or are you suggesting that Scolari lost 7-1 because Chelsea fired him, AVB was latter fired by Spurs because Chelsea fired him before them, RDM failed in Schalke 04 and Aston Villa because of Chelsea...Mourinho was a flop with United because he was sacked in 2016?

If you think for a while you just realize the cheap narrative that Chelsea is a bad place for managers just doesn't make much sense. Do you know how many permanent managers Bayern had since 2007? 7. How many permanent managers Real Madrid had since 2007? 9. How many permanent managers Real Madrid had since 2007? 6. How many many permanent managers Chelsea had since 2007? 8. Thats not really different from the numbers from Real, Bayern and Barcelona...but nobody is saying those clubs destroy manager careers.

8 minutes ago, Henrique said:

The club would be killing managers careers if other clubs were not willing to give them a chance, and thats false. Other clubs did give them a chance and they also failed in those clubs, or are you suggesting that Scolari lost 7-1 because Chelsea fired him, AVB was latter fired by Spurs because Chelsea fired him before them, RDM failed in Schalke 04 and Aston Villa because of Chelsea...Mourinho was a flop with United because he was sacked in 2016?

If you think for a while you just realize the cheap narrative that Chelsea is a bad place for managers just doesn't make much sense. Do you know how many permanent managers Bayern had since 2007? 7. How many permanent managers Real Madrid had since 2007? 9. How many permanent managers Real Madrid had since 2007? 6. How many many permanent managers Chelsea had since 2007? 8. Thats not really different from the numbers from Real, Bayern and Barcelona...but nobody is saying those clubs destroy manager careers.

Sorry I didn't realise not putting lol or lmao or jk and the end of a post stop it's from been a joke lol my bad 

5 hours ago, mccg said:

However, speaking at a press conference, Sarri said: “You need to understand that in the same position we have Willian, we have Pedro and we have Hazard. So it is not easy for a young player to play with consistency.

“I want you to remember that Callum has played 14 matches. There isn’t in England another player of 18 with 14 matches in the first team.

“So I think we are using him in the right way at the moment. Of course 20 matches this season will become 30 and then 40 in the next two years.

In other words, normal business resumes. Sigh.

Maurizio Sarri hoping Chelsea players have free minds ahead of Carabao Cup final

http://sport.bt.com/news/maurizio-sarri-hoping-chelsea-players-have-free-minds-ahead-of-carabao-cup-final-S11364339657106

Yeah lets hope they don't HAVE a dirty hangover for goodness sake lol , possibly the cause of the last embarrassment