Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Yawn. Not believing any of his words.

Anyway, that first half against Malmo has to be one of the most boring halves I've seen in a very long time. They were playing very very safe. Tons of sideways and backward passing. Luckily, the second half was better.

Winning against Malmo was expected, any other result I would have wanted Sarri's head gone tonight.

All that result did is delay the inevitable. Sunday will most likely be Sarri's last game in charge, when he is expected to put back Alonso and Jorginho. And we get smashed 5-0 or something.

Probably the first time in my history of supporting Chelsea, that I'm not going to bother watching the final we're in. A FINAL. I want to enjoy my Sunday.

Awwww! I'm sure they will be bereft not having your 'support'!

I really give up trying to make some balance in peeps heads just saying it's Sarris fault we are in this position And trying to get the players to shoulder at least half the responsibility.

Always the managers fault. Sound like a bunch of North Londoners moaning and whining.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Don't be this pathetic. Chelsea doesn't even know that you and I exist (some Chelsea Women players do know I exist), so with or without my support it won't make any difference! Use your common sense, lad!

Sarri has shown defeatist, stubborn, naive attitudes that we don't need at Chelsea. And while the players are shite, HE is the one that constantly picks the worst shite players in our squad. Alonso, Willian and before the turn of the year, Morata.

But don't worry. Shortly after Sunday, hopefully we can then focus 100% on these primadonnas and getting them out.

Tbf other than CHO for Willian (even based on tonight not always straight forward, CHO faded in and out of the game a lot which you can expect with young players as well as inconsistencies in performance), Emerson and Giroud are hardly obvious improvements on Alonso and Morata if they are at all (which for me, other than a few games Emerson has done well in patches, is just as bad as Alonso).

In all reality, poor squad building has left us in this mess more than anything. Can blame Sarri, Conte, Jose for playing player X over player Y but the one consistent has been that the club has been picking transfer targets 75% of the time for almost the last 8 or 9 years.

Back in 2011 we were linked with Cesar Azpilicueta, Andre Schurrle, Antonio Rudiger, Willian under AVB but we ended up signing them under Di Matteo, Mourinho and Conte. If that doesnt explain a lot then I dont know what does. Not to say they havent done well, werent good players or whatever but its obvious the club identifies and recruits the players as opposed to the manager having final say.

Weve had the success but it was built on aggresive, counter attacking, low block football. Go through the usual cycle of could be contenders, become champions and then fall off. Improve, hit a good level and then dont build on the success. Constant cycle and poor recruitment is a huge reason.

I didn't understand his comment that club has to sell one winger if they want him to play CHO more next season.  What? Pedro will be 32 and Willian 31 in the summer . I must ask for how much longer he's planning to rate them over him?  Unbelievable. He is the one who should tell the club to sell them both! Actually Sarri and our board are perfect for each other.  No ambition what so ever. They are happy with Willian and Pedro.  Ffs i want even with Hazard staying another top winger like Pepe,  Chiesa or Lozano and would still expect CHO to play regularly. Plus Pulisic. City has Mahrez, Sterling, Sane, Silva and I don't see any issues there. 

4 hours ago, Henrique said:

Im convinced he will stay at least until the end of the season. We are already in end of February, early March.

I think a lot will depend on Sunday. While I don't think that a loss will end up in sack, but I think another 4/5/6-0 fiasco just might do it

The words on the official site state "We are using him in the right way" So from Sarri earlier in the season on this lad we have had "He isn't ready" to "He's ready to compete with Willian and Pedro" all this with limited appearances in the league, loads of time on the bench. And people wonder why we are disillusioned with Sarri. Nobody can tell me this lad is worse than either Pedro or Willian, not a chance. I said before I think Sarri scared to use players out of his circle of trust, unless he is forced into it due to injuries/suspensions. He's used Emerson and CHO in what I call the 'safe' games, the games we are expected to win.

There is also this quote "so it’s not easy for a young player to play with consistency like his team mates" So he's telling us the lads have been consistent? The only player who's been a model of consistency is Kante. Yet we are told constantly he has to be patient? I think CHO has been more than patient in all honesty, not only patient but he's actually looked really good and scored goals.

I can't fathom this bloke out in all honesty.

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

hit a good level and then dont build on the success. Constant cycle and poor recruitment is a huge reason.

This here mate is one of the major problems I have with our board.

We get to a point where we are doing really well. Winning silverware etc. And instead of bringing in even better players and strengthening the squad we rest on our morals.

We get this idea where we think ' We are playing so well we don't need to buy any more players.

We did it with Mou and did it with The Don.

I know the reasoning from the boards point is saving money but it is so short sighted and a upside down idea.

We make more money the better the tam is. Investment in the team brings success on and off the pitch.

Sarri has to be sacked ASAP. We cannit play his football with the shit we have.

We just need to say fuck it, and go back to park the bus and counter-attack. Go to a back 3, use the cunt Alonso as a wingback, along with Reece James.

Azpi as RCB, Ampadu as MCB, Rudiger as LCB.

Luiz is far too shit to play in a defensive formation. He will leave anyway, as no multiyear contract. 

Drinkwater or Bakayoko are going to have to step up, if AC Milan doesn't buy Baka. They will, just to fuck us, I would.

Just now, Mana said:

...because this season we have behaved like Arsenal?

You think it's a joke, you think it's funny, but it's not and it's actually quite serious. I've never seen a Chelsea team that acts like a bunch of pussy mice in the last 6 games.

But where did Sarri get the 'people have been praising Arsenal' part? And not to mention, he's been setting up to play like the tactical idiots we used to see with Wenger's Arsenal!

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Sarri has to be sacked ASAP. We cannit play his football with the shit we have.

We just need to say fuck it, and go back to park the bus and counter-attack. Go to a back 3, use the cunt Alonso as a wingback, along with Reece James.

Azpi as RCB, Ampadu as MCB, Rudiger as LCB.

Luiz is far too shit to play in a defensive formation. He will leave anyway, as no multiyear contract. 

Drinkwater or Bakayoko are going to have to step up, if AC Milan doesn't buy Baka. They will, just to fuck us, I would.

Ok sack him go back to parking the bus...... then what? Ppl here who actually think zidane will come here need to get back on your meds! So that's begs the question if we ain't willing to sacrifice ONE season to learning and adapting to a new style? Who's the next manager on the chelsea conveyer belt?