Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

and its not working with what he has at his disposal, so he now needs to adjust to make it work.

Am not trying to defend or argue with any one on this but sarri  hasnt and won't change, the board have to accept it or sack him its that simple

4 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

1) the sub question:  also in napoli he made the same sub, always the same at the same minute,  so if the board take him, the board must know this 

2) predictability: his game becomes predictable because some players don't respect his indications: it's from september that he talks about movements without the ball, but hazard, willian, kovacic are just not good in that. If in a possession football, players don't go without the ball the entire system doesn't work (see how city plays, with sane and sterling) 

3)defeatist comments in pressers: like point 1. the same was in napoli experience 

4) I think that he will change something if the board gives him some time 

Absolutely agree with everything you’ve said. The “2)” should be highlighted as the main reason for everything’s going on right now. Most of them abandoned his style since like October. THIS IS AND ALWAYS WAS THE PROBLEM. The players! They have left Sarri alone for months now and I agree with a folks here on he’s not helping himself with some decisions and I’m not talking about switching to another system or formation.

I’ve been watching Napoli more or less on regular basis because of him since 2017 and I’ve liked everything I’ve seen there. I’ve been thinking millions of times how I would like to see Hazard and Willian to both moves like Insigne, Mertens and Callejon or to have their instinct for a right movement at the right time but at same time I had more doubts then actually been convinced in my head that they will ever be that good/useful like Napoli duo under Sarri. I won’t even touch other areas.

Maybe some players wasn’t happy with their playing time here and others wasn’t the best students but it’s how it is, man up. If you earn millions per year and you can’t respect the way your coach wants you to play and it’s an attacking football ffs, then I piss on your professionalism as professional football player and on every single one of these players. They should all dishwash in some restaurant, because for me, not respecting the boss is like not respecting the club!

I would only add that the board and the fans COULD give Sarri all the time in the world he would never turn things around with this players UNLESS Chelsea sign some proper players for his system in the future. He’s the coach who can ONLY operate if he has the right players for every single position on the field because his system is same like Pep’s but doesn’t necessarily means he needs the very top players just the right characteristics from every single one of them. They are modern managers and they play football with all 11 players as everyone is VERY important or they struggle. Simple as.

Absolutely no point having Sarri here if he’s going to use this particular squad (without RLC who’s always injured now and CHO who’s probably gone) long term. It’s a waste of everyone’s time. And Roman knew this perfectly good but still fought hard to get him. What he couldn’t expect, logically, is how the hell this escalated on this level that groups of fans will be singing “fuck sarriball” at SB. This was the lowest moment for me. These are the worst. Were all glorifying that moment when Roman brought Sarri in and now, 6 months later, they’re saying he’s clueless because he has to play week in and week out fucking Alonso, Azpi, Luiz, Rudi, Willian, Morata at the time, Pedro, Zappa etc... Just look at these, if they are a car industry they would all be OPEL.

Sarri only did one thing terribly wrong this season and this is not giving more playing time to CHO. RLC was injured for months now, nothing he can do. Yes, Emerson should play more but he’s suspicious if you ask me. Maybe Sarri choose the lesser evil on that LB position. Who could really tell. 

2 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Absolutely agree with everything you’ve said. The “2)” should be highlighted as the main reason for everything’s going on right now. Most of them abandoned his style since like October. THIS IS AND ALWAYS WAS THE PROBLEM. The players! They have left Sarri alone for months now and I agree with a folks here on he’s not helping himself with some decisions and I’m not talking about switching to another system or formation.

I’ve been watching Napoli more or less on regular basis because of him since 2017 and I’ve liked everything I’ve seen there. I’ve been thinking millions of times how I would like to see Hazard and Willian to both moves like Insigne, Mertens and Callejon or to have their instinct for a right movement at the right time but at same time I had more doubts then actually been convinced in my head that they will ever be that good/useful like Napoli duo under Sarri. I won’t even touch other areas.

Maybe some players wasn’t happy with their playing time here and others wasn’t the best students but it’s how it is, man up. If you earn millions per year and you can’t respect the way your coach wants you to play and it’s an attacking football ffs, then I piss on your professionalism as professional football player and on every single one of these players. They should all dishwash in some restaurant, because for me, not respecting the boss is like not respecting the club!

I would only add that the board and the fans COULD give Sarri all the time in the world he would never turn things around with this players UNLESS Chelsea sign some proper players for his system in the future. He’s the coach who can ONLY operate if he has the right players for every single position on the field because his system is same like Pep’s but doesn’t necessarily means he needs the very top players just the right characteristics from every single one of them. They are modern managers and they play football with all 11 players as everyone is VERY important or they struggle. Simple as.

Absolutely no point having Sarri here if he’s going to use this particular squad (without RLC who’s always injured now and CHO who’s probably gone) long term. It’s a waste of everyone’s time. And Roman knew this perfectly good but still fought hard to get him. What he couldn’t expect, logically, is how the hell this escalated on this level that groups of fans will be singing “fuck sarriball” at SB. This was the lowest moment for me. These are the worst. Were all glorifying that moment when Roman brought Sarri in and now, 6 months later, they’re saying he’s clueless because he has to play week in and week out fucking Alonso, Azpi, Luiz, Rudi, Willian, Morata at the time, Pedro, Zappa etc... Just look at these, if they are a car industry they would all be OPEL.

Sarri only did one thing terribly wrong this season and this is not giving more playing time to CHO. RLC was injured for months now, nothing he can do. Yes, Emerson should play more but he’s suspicious if you ask me. Maybe Sarri choose the lesser evil on that LB position. Who could really tell. 

Thats bullshit. Not everyone here glorified that moment. Actually few did. It was dumb as fuck to pay money for such a shit manager and I called that way before we did.  Stop inducing from yourself to everyone.

And he did way more things wrong. Just vsisit the match chats, his errors are clear for everyone to see. And only because he did those things before does not mean they were not mistakes. Sarri is just a slow slow learner. much slower than the coaches around him. Tehy have adadpeted to his style within weeks but he still has not realized how useless his tacitcs have become.

Chelsea star completely ignores Maurizio Sarri tactical instruction vs Malmo

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/21/chelseas-willian-ignores-sarri-tactical-instruction/

Chelsea winger Willian reportedly completely ignored the tactical instructions of manager Maurizio Sarri against Malmo in the Europa League this evening.

The Brazilian was supposedly urged to do more pressing by a screaming Sarri on the touchline, according to the Daily Star’s Paul Brown, only to ignore his manager’s request