Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Sarriball does not exist.  It just doesnt.

Coming from someone who says an absolute joke assistant like Zola could be behind the setup today, he might be a legend but is clueless as fuck.

5 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Coming from someone who says an absolute joke assistant like Zola could be behind the setup today, he might be a legend but is clueless as fuck.

listen, sarriball does not exist.  Sarri doesnt even know wtf it is lol How simple can i put it?  It's a hipster name for playing the old Johan Cruyff way.  Sarriball is nothing new or genius. 

Lets have it right, they are not your typical Sarri subs.  and i will put any money on it, come Wednesday, usual 11, usual subs.

Just now, Vytis33 said:

Soap Opera FC

Again and again. 

This will only end if we back a manager. 

We never do, as soon as something goes wrong we hit the panic button. And the players see this and because of that take control of the situation. 

Just now, Fernando said:

We never do, as soon as something goes wrong we hit the panic button. And the players see this and because of that take control of the situation. 

correct. but we can't overhaul our squad with the impending ban.  And who is it easier to release?

Overhauling this squad would take 2-3 windows anyway

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

this isn't the manager to back, his antics today show that

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

i was surprised how we played today, thought we did well.  I don't think he is the right guy going forward.  Sarriball which we all call it, (albeit i have never believed it existed) doesnt work in EPL.

Napoli played some nice stuff and it would have been good to see it in our club.  

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

Sarri is the manager, he's supposed to be THE leader of the team and yet, he went and threw a tantrum in the heat of things. I don't blame him for being angry but throwing his toys out of the pram instead of trying to keep calm and communicate what the fuck is going on properly isn't a good trait of a leader.

Maurizio Sarri will WALK from Chelsea after stunning Kepa Arrizabalaga incident - Sutton

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1091851/Maurizio-Sarri-Chelsea-news-Carabao-Cup-final-Kepa-Arrizabalaga-Chris-Sutton

overshadows the 6-0 defeat 2 weeks ago , good turnaround ffs