Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think today prove what I have been saying. 

Keep Sarri get rid of same of the players. 

Had enough with the same issue of the players with manager after manager. 

Mate, listen, you are not playing video games. Kepa was the most expensive goalie in the world...the club won't get rid of him to back Sarri. Specially because the last time the club backed the manager over a player the trade was Morata replacing Costa.

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

The decision to sub Kepa is in the same context...why replace the goalie if he said he was okay. It seems Sarri just wanted to make a point there. 

it was already a planned sub. even before the cramps

3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Mate, listen, you are not playing video games. Kepa was the most expensive goalie in the world...the club won't get rid of him to back Sarri. Specially because the last time the club backed the manager over a player the trade was Morata replacing Costa.

That is the problem the players know they are untouchable because we paid a big sum for them. That is the problem we have as a team. 

10 minutes ago, Henrique said:

The decision to sub Kepa is in the same context...why replace the goalie if he said he was okay. It seems Sarri just wanted to make a point there. 

Sarri wanted to make sure he has 100% fit gk in goal and besides Caballero is very good at pens so why not make the sub

Remember that goalie sub from Van Gaal in WC 2014 against Costa Rica? I don't even wanna what would have happened to Cillessen if he said no to Van Gaal and stayed on the pitch, Van Gaal would have probably burned his house down

I knew that there was a reason why we was getting beat badly. 

You don't go from playing good a couple of months to now crap. 

The players gave up on the manager. 

It's a pity we never will see Sarri ball in Chelsea because we have a bunch of players that turn on their manager. 

If Sarri is sack there's no point in hiring anyone else because we will have the same issues. 

If he walks away then there's not much to do as we the club and fans never backed him when the problem was never him but the players. 

The post saying if we had tried to play sarriball we'd have lost, is totally right.  Only times we have done well v them was compact, using a false 9.  when we tried Sarri's way, 6-0

Cynical twat in me thinks todays set up was not all Sarri's doing. Definitely a bit of Zola in there. I still think part of it was because it was a cup game, albeit the final.  you watch Wednesday, back to same old 11.  Despite todays positive performance at times. Sarri was coming out of this with a bit of rep restored.

That Kepa incident was fucking mayhem.  Unprofessional from Kepa and undermining the boss, and Sarri should have stood his ground and made him go off if that was his plan.  When Moss called Sarri and Zola over they should have told him, i want him off end of.  Instead it seemed like Zola had a word, and on the way back to the bench Sarri and Zola had words.  Absolute mental

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I knew that there was a reason why we was getting beat badly. 

You don't go from playing good a couple of months to now crap. 

The players gave up on the manager. 

It's a pity we never will see Sarri ball in Chelsea because we have a bunch of players that turn on their manager. 

If Sarri is sack there's no point in hiring anyone else because we will have the same issues. 

If he walks away then there's not much to do as we the club and fans never backed him when the problem was never him but the players. 

Sarriball does not exist.  It just doesnt.  The problem is both.  Both are massively to blame.  Sarri for creating a divide it seems and having favourites (jorginho) and the squad for being petulant.  Neither side is blameless. Its going one way

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

Absolute fuming watching the replay. Hopefully this ends all debates about Sarri and start pointing to the cunts in our team.

Surely anyone, even the board, watching that realize that Sarri ain't the problem here? Sarri has won himself a lot of sympathy with this episode

Russians are ruthless. I hope this time they would direct their ruthlessness towards the players