Liverpool (H)

Stoke (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Leicester (A)

Sunderland (H)

Watford (H)

Lots of home games in there that should be fairly straight forward, some winnable away games and really tbh the only tough game there will be away against Spurs.

Imagine if (like we should as the champions) we come out of that run with 27-30 points or so, that will immediately rocket us up the table and suddenly all will look rosy. I genuinely have faith that we'll drop a maximum of 5 points over the next 11 games which will put us very high up and make everything look much better.

Hopefully either Ivanovic gets injured or Mourinho comes out from under the gypsy curse Ivan's mother put him under to never see him as the problem because that seems like the only way he'll be dropped and we'll be far more solid at the back without him!

I admire your optimism but this is the real world and we have shown nothing thus far to suggest we are capable of putting together such a run.

I admire your optimism but this is the real world and we have shown nothing thus far to suggest we are capable of putting together such a run.

Well tbh we are now undefeated in 4 games and the only game we didn't win of those 4 is the one against Newcastle and that was the first point we've picked up in 4 visits there. So I would have taken a point at the start of the day.

I have faith that the team has shaken off the sluggish start from the ridiculous shortened pre season (thanks to that bloody stupid post season tour) and given the following favourable run of fixtures can at least get a record of something like 9 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss from the next 12 games which would be 29 points which would leave us on 37 points at the halfway point of the season which after the horrific start we had wouldn't be bad at all.

All the away fixtures are not easy...

Stoke are horrifically out of form ATM, West Ham have only won 1 game at home all season and Leicester just conceded 5 against Arsenal. I'm not overly worried about any of them tbh.

And I never said easy :P. I said winnable, and they really are.

There is no 'good' decision regarding Mourinho. Sacking him would do no good. The team at the moment needs stability and sacking the manager would make things even worse. Even more, it will cause depression among the fans.

However, By keeping him until the end of the season given the way things are going, we're running the risk of the possibility not qualifying for the Champions League. A year without the CL would be catastrophic. We don't have united's 'history' or 'brand' to go back on top. Chelsea Football Club was/is heavily dependant on results.

It comes down to deciding which is worse, and which is worst.

Our next 11 league games:

Southampton (H)

Aston Villa (H)

West Ham (A)

Liverpool (H)

Stoke (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Leicester (A)

Sunderland (H)

Watford (H)

Lots of home games in there that should be fairly straight forward, some winnable away games and really tbh the only tough game there will be away against Spurs.

Imagine if (like we should as the champions) we come out of that run with 27-30 points or so, that will immediately rocket us up the table and suddenly all will look rosy. I genuinely have faith that we'll drop a maximum of 5 points over the next 11 games which will put us very high up and make everything look much better.

Hopefully either Ivanovic gets injured or Mourinho comes out from under the gypsy curse Ivan's mother put him under to never see him as the problem because that seems like the only way he'll be dropped and we'll be far more solid at the back without him!

Since you're confident that we can go on a near perfect unbeaten run in the next 11 matches, here's something interesting...

gTNEbHb.png

Cuadrado was clearly a panic buy really.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/02/06/jose-mourinho-says-juan-cuadrado-not-a-panic-buy-will-need-time-to-settle/

Jose Mourinho expects Juan Cuadrado to grace the Stamford Bridge turf for the first time today and has spoken about the progress he expects the Colombian to make.

Cuadrado, who signed from Serie A side Fiorentina on the final day of the January transfer window, made his Blues debut as a late substitute in Saturday’s 2-1 win at Aston Villa.

We host Everton tonight and ahead of the game, Mourinho discussed the 26-year-old’s career path and prospects in the Premier League.

‘He is selected,’ said the manager, before adding: ‘I know if he will start or not but I won’t say.

‘It’s normal, step by step, to be integrated. He needs time. I know Italy and I know the difference between Italy and England. His formation, his development, his experience – everything was in Italy.

‘I wasn’t expecting him to come on to the pitch against Aston Villa and destroy them. Stability, time, integration – I think we will see the best Cuadrado next year.’

Also Jose said that he followed him when he was at Inter.

"Cuadrado is not going anywhere this summer," Mourinho told DirecTV Sports.

"People don't know Cuadrado yet, I have seen him many times when we were both in Italy, me at Inter and him at Udinese.

"Because of that I have a lot of hopes for him for next season. I hope in the Copa America he can regain his self-esteem, his ego and that he has that joy of playing."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/english-football/2015/06/11/12606962/mourinho-i-have-high-hopes-for-cuadrado

I was going to put this in the Schurrle thread, but it seems more appropriate to put another Mourinho victim in here...

Jose Mourinho didn't trust me at Chelsea...it all felt a bit weird to me, says Wolfsburg midfielder Andre Schurrle.

But he trusts Cuadrado enough to spend a shit-ton of money on a 26 year old with one good season to his name? What the fuck? I would love to know what goes through Mourinho's mind when he ships on the likes of Andre, Juan, Kevin and Ryan. Players we could do with now.

I had a feeling Andre wasn't a Mourinho singing anyway, too attacking for his liking. Hazard is the only player allowed to attack apparently and even he gets criticised for not tracking back, while Ivanovic goes on suicide missions...the hypocrisy is astounding. I wish we could get proper answers for shit like this.

I'm starting to think Mourinho's famous 'man-management' skills are nothing but a fabrication started by the chosen few...

Schurrle can't even make an impact at Wolfsburg, being heavily criticized by his own manager. He is a player of mood, and it is only his fault that he can't make it.

There is no 'good' decision regarding Mourinho. Sacking him would do no good. The team at the moment needs stability and sacking the manager would make things even worse. Even more, it will cause depression among the fans.

However, By keeping him until the end of the season given the way things are going, we're running the risk of the possibility not qualifying for the Champions League. A year without the CL would be catastrophic. We don't have united's 'history' or 'brand' to go back on top. Chelsea Football Club was/is heavily dependant on results.

It comes down to deciding which is worse, and which is worst.

Changing managers have always brought a change in the positive direction. Well it is not guaranteed, but history is in favor of such move. Some would argue those teams were very heavy veteran team, but the team with Rafa it wasn't exactly much different from this one. Also the competition for 4th is not the same, we have less to fear. The usual contenders to break into the top four is Spurs and pool. Neither worry me, in fact missing out on the top 4 is not a concern with or without Mourinho.

But I definitely see the pros if we get the manager we want, say Klopp is that man and he agrees to take over. You give him plenty of time to asses the squad and what we wants to build his team. Every manager uses their first season to asses and evaluate their players, no manager hardly ever makes a significant changes to the squad before seeing the team with his own tactics. so by waiting we delay the process.

I was going to put this in the Schurrle thread, but it seems more appropriate to put another Mourinho victim in here...

Jose Mourinho didn't trust me at Chelsea...it all felt a bit weird to me, says Wolfsburg midfielder Andre Schurrle.

But he trusts Cuadrado enough to spend a shit-ton of money on a 26 year old with one good season to his name? What the fuck? I would love to know what goes through Mourinho's mind when he ships on the likes of Andre, Juan, Kevin and Ryan. Players we could do with now.

I had a feeling Andre wasn't a Mourinho singing anyway, too attacking for his liking. Hazard is the only player allowed to attack apparently and even he gets criticised for not tracking back, while Ivanovic goes on suicide missions...the hypocrisy is astounding. I wish we could get proper answers for shit like this.

I'm starting to think Mourinho's famous 'man-management' skills are nothing but a fabrication started by the chosen few...

I'd wait to hear the actual interview before I believe any of that.

tumblr_mu0akodhKU1sw2pw0o1_500.gif

tumblr_nh20965YlT1qgi4wvo1_400.gif

Stoke are horrifically out of form ATM, West Ham have only won 1 game at home all season and Leicester just conceded 5 against Arsenal. I'm not overly worried about any of them tbh.

And I never said easy :P. I said winnable, and they really are.

Like Newcastle?

Schurrle has been very average for Wolfsburg so far. Mourinho should be handed a medal for getting 22m out of Schurrle.

Schurrle has been very average for Wolfsburg so far. Mourinho should be handed a medal for getting 22m out of Schurrle.

why should we give a medal for 22M schurrle sell to mou? mou decides himself whether sell o hold, but the price and negotiations are made by Marina!

Well tbh we are now undefeated in 4 games and the only game we didn't win of those 4 is the one against Newcastle and that was the first point we've picked up in 4 visits there. So I would have taken a point at the start of the day.

I have faith that the team has shaken off the sluggish start from the ridiculous shortened pre season (thanks to that bloody stupid post season tour) and given the following favourable run of fixtures can at least get a record of something like 9 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss from the next 12 games which would be 29 points which would leave us on 37 points at the halfway point of the season which after the horrific start we had wouldn't be bad at all.

and we call liverpool deluded .. repeat your post in even 7 games time .. the 4 games included Macabi and Walsall so in PL w1 d1

Our next 11 league games:

Southampton (H)

Aston Villa (H)

West Ham (A)

Liverpool (H)

Stoke (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Leicester (A)

Sunderland (H)

Watford (H)

should be.then again Palace looked straight forward and surprise!it depends what team turns up.If the one against arsenal shows then we have a good shot.IF the ooo look there's a ball let's just stand and watch oh now it's in the goal show up..eek!

The away games but horrible but seeing we're currently poor home and away shouldn't matter.Our season hasn't started in August or September so be nice to get going for real october