• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I believe we can win the title, so there is no negative to this result, if City had drawn.. it would have been nigh on impossible for us.

We can't beat crystal Palace, having a hard time against Swansea....

Too hard for us, I think.

The only good thing to do is hhelp city to win it by defeating Liverpool at their home.

Other then that, we are far too inconsistent to go on an unbeatable run from here till the end.

Atm we're making it impossible for us never mind other results

I would love to win it by ousting the scouser at anfield.

But if we can't I take any other team the Liverpool any day of the week.

Don't want to see them lifting the trophy.

Blah blah neg football...we don't really have the players to be amazing.don't like it don't watch

We have been stockpiling the top players for a few years now, apart from a striker.

If we still dont have the players, after spending another 100 million or so this season, and about similar amounts the season before, then we are in trouble!

Liverpool deserve to win the title this season, but you dont always get what you deserve.

We have had alot of those moments in the CL in the past few years, Barca, united come to mind.

We need to appreciate them for what they have accomplished and respect them as title contenders from now on, favourites at this point of time.

But if we can steal it then why not.

We need to win it for Lampard, Ba, Cole and the rest who will be gone as a parting gift.

Liverpool for Gerrard, and Brendan Rodgers.

Should be quite a game. Hope we get our shit together before that game.