The English Football Thread

Steve

Didn't watch the game yesterday with a Sky commentary on but from what I read, it sounds like he was pretty biased in his reaction to the goals.

The wankfest on Liverpool is just bloody irritating. It's like nearly 95% of the country's population desperately want Liverpool to win the title!

Correction, 95% of the media's populaton want Liverpool to win.

If you look at the commnets on all the articles, about 95% of them are people showing their displesure about all the wankfest

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Correction, 95% of the media's populaton want Liverpool to win.

If you look at the commnets on all the articles, about 95% of them are people showing their displesure about all the wankfest

Jeeez. Don't have to be THAT precise. :lol:

Heysel...goddamn that fucks me off so much. Why do they not give a minutes silence for that?

Nearly got crucified for mentioning that in a pub yesterday. Who'd have though Bath would be full of Liverpool fans eh?

The media lovefest and the waxing lyricals about Gerrard I can take, but these sort of comments from sanctimonious, holier than thou Liverpool journos does my head in.....

The "right way"? Child please! Didn't you spend 63 million in the summer transfer window? Didn’t your club recently record a loss of over 40 million?! The way you've conducted business is hardly a panacea for ethical practice so how about you step down that fucking high horse of yours.

The media lovefest and the wax lyricals about Gerrard I can take, but these sort of comments from sanctimonious, holier than thou Liverpool journos.....

The "right way"? Child please! Didn't you spend 63 million in the summer transfer window? Didnt your club recently record a loss of over 40 million?! The way you've conducted business is hardly a panacea for ethical practice so how about you step down that fucking high horse of yours.

Ugh, bunch of idiots.

Liverpool have spent the third most on transfers after Man City and us in PL history. They really need to stop with this nonsense.

Lets be havin you and all that....urgh going to my nans on easter sunday..Liverpool supporting cousin be there..considering we sorta took the mick out of him for xmas for suggesting them winning the titile...woops!!!Really hope they do loose Sunday...and we bloody dont Sat

Suraez prob get 2 hat tricks then we'll struggle just to be annoying

Its all gone a bit mad..yes they play pretty football...yes they've done well...but it isnt anything that hasnt been done before!Imagin if we or City win it.Probbaly still have a tiny article and the rest on Liverpool and how they should've won it and we should all feel sorry for Stevie Gerrard cause he deserves it blahhh blah...didnt know the team who deserves it won it but apparently thats how it should work screw standings at the end...urgh the thought!!!Gana go live in a cave for a bit