• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Not too long ago, I have read his shirts are selling well for some reasons.

Do you have one?

Nah, I only have a couple of blanks and a Mata 10 shirt. I wanted to buy last seasons and this seasons but I haven't really had the money to justify the purchases.

I certainly would not want to be around, then.

The saddest part, this dude won´t be sold in the summer. His shirt sales are the highest among all Chelsea´s players, I read. Chelsea needs to recover some money & he stays on...

Seriously? The shirt sale argument has been proven wrong hundreds of times in the three and a half years Torres has been at the club (holy fuck, has this nightmare really been going on for that long?).

Torres costs the club around 18 million pounds per year, half of that in wages and half in amortisation of his transfer fee. From every shirt sold with his name the club will get a couple of pounds extra at most, because most of the people buying his shirts would buy one with someone else's name anyway if the ladyboy wasn't around. He'd have to sell a lot of shirts to recover even half of what he costs to the club and when we consider that his value on the pitch is fuck all, it'd would be horrible business to keep him beyond this season. Hell, it's better to ship him out for free and even pay some of his wages for the last two years of his contract, at least that way we wouldn't have to endure watching him anymore and someone better would be able to get his place in the squad, which almost certainly would equal more goals and therefore more points in the Premier League.

Forget Giggs, Henry and Shearer... Gerrard IS the best player in Premier League history

Damn it must be really hard to live in England these days. How great would it be to spoil the wankfest next week

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!??! What has he achieved?

1 Champions league and some domestic CUPS(NOT EVEN THE LEAGUE)........ How many times has he captained his team to a PL trophy? How many goals has he scored from midfield? What the actual fuck is this shit? Better than Henry? Better than Giggs? Lampard? Terry?Rooney? This is making me angry, for real!

Condolence to my English fellas living in England, it must be hard nowdays.

Here we go....The toss pot Adrian Durham on Talksport saying neither was a yellow on Flores and we are the most boring team in the league.

This ladies and gentleman is media hate at it's very finest.

Here we go....The toss pot Adrian Durham on Talksport saying neither was a yellow on Flores and we are the most boring team in the league.

This ladies and gentleman is media hate at it's very finest.

The same ginger cunt that called out Carragher on air and shat his pants when Jamie called in?

Forget Giggs, Henry and Shearer... Gerrard IS the best player in Premier League history

Damn it must be really hard to live in England these days. How great would it be to spoil the wankfest next week

win it for stevie g!!such a inspiration no wonder he was first choice for England captain...

Martin Tyler calling the City goal like he watched a puppy being killed

Didn't watch the game yesterday with a Sky commentary on but from what I read, it sounds like he was pretty biased in his reaction to the goals.

The wankfest on Liverpool is just bloody irritating. It's like nearly 95% of the country's population desperately want Liverpool to win the title!