• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

U know if Terry had cried like that u'd be saying the very same thing I did. I mean even if we fucking hoof the ball, people here say we're playing beautiful football.

people choose whatever they wanna believe. But I doubt Terry has ever cried because we won a home match that did not win us a title yet.

U know if Terry had cried like that u'd be saying the very same thing I did. I mean even if we fucking hoof the ball, people here say we're playing beautiful football.

If the win today at least meant something but come on, it's still very early. You know what, I am going to cry if we beat Swansea today.

How does Gerrard's dick taste though?

How does Gerrard's dick taste though?

What an intelligent reply. So intelligent. Didn't know it was illegal to respect legends.

If the win today at least meant something but come on, it's still very early. You know what, I am going to cry if we beat Swansea today.

If you've failed for 24 years after having the most glorious history in the country and are finally close to your dream then you're bound to cry.

How often have Gerrard hasn't won the League jokes been cracked?

I haven't read Pellegrini's press until now.

What a cunt. And that's the thing, if we don't win I'd hate for Liverpool to win it, but I really respect and like Rodgers and I can't stand Pellegrini, so even if Liverpool win it and I hate it, at least I'll be comforted about the fact that cunt, arrogant Pellegrini didn't win either.

No, I wouldnt!

Crying and making all this speech nonsense after three points is absolutely stupid and fake. They have won nothing yet. Fuck me, even City (who they just beat) can still win the league!!!

For instane, I was actually one of the few people that found it pathetic for Terry to put his kit (after not playing) and celebrate in Munich. And I was there, btw!

What an intelligent reply. So intelligent. Didn't know it was illegal to respect legends.

If you've failed for 24 years after having the most glorious history in the country and are finally close to your dream then you're bound to cry.

How often have Gerrard hasn't won the League jokes been cracked?

Did Terry or Lampard cry after our 0-0 at Barca in 2009 because we were really close to the final and to the triumph all of them had been craving for? FFS it's just three points, no title won, not even massive lead at the top.

Legend, what a passion Milan shows towards Chelsea!!! What an incredible moment, 24 years giving your heart to CFC!!!

I will personally travel to Czech Republic to wipe your amazing tears...

Incredibly, Liverpool aren't getting the penalty decisions for all their dives today. That's a change from how it's been the rest of the season.

Don't worry, they'll be getting all the decisions when they play us.

No, I wouldnt!

Crying and making all this speech nonsense after three points is absolutely stupid and fake. They have won nothing yet. Fuck me, even City (who they just beat) can still win the league!!!

For instane, I was actually one of the few people that found it pathetic for Terry to put his kit (after not playing) and celebrate in Munich. And I was there, btw!

I didn't find Terry's gesture pathetic. Thought it was really emotional and that's why I have no problem with Gerrard's tears.

Did Terry or Lampard cry after our 0-0 at Barca in 2009 because we were really close to the final and to the triumph all of them had been craving for? FFS it's just three points, no title won, not even massive lead at the top.

Is he doing you any harm or infringing a rule? What's everyone's problem with a guy showing emotion? FFS wasn't this team 7th last year and the laughing stock of the League?