The English Football Thread

Steve

Liverpool, respect, dignity, hillsboro, 96, solemn, minutes silence, victims...(dont mention Heysel whatever you do)....

Oh does that respect extend to visiting supporters coaches ?? Apparently not. Hull coaches earluer in the season were bricked, and today after the game, Man City supporters coaches were bricked as well.

Not worth the media mentioning it though.....not their precious liverpool.

Heysel...goddamn that fucks me off so much. Why do they not give a minutes silence for that?

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Eight and a half minutes on SSN this morning dedicated to Liverpool v City......yet we are dropped in a small 80 second block where the reporter was saying it was suspicious that Jose didn't do the PC.

Deary god give me strength :wank2:

Heysel...goddamn that fucks me off so much. Why do they not give a minutes silence for that?

It wasnt their fault spike. The Juve fans were killed by marauding chelsea fans led by Mourinho.

liverpool were the victims

Eight and a half minutes on SSN this morning dedicated to Liverpool v City......yet we are dropped in a small 80 second block where the reporter was saying it was suspicious that Jose didn't do the PC.

Deary god give me strength :wank2:

Has anyone mentioned about a clear handball by Skrtel, then? He punched it on purpose.

Has anyone mentioned about a clear handball by Skrtel, then? He punched it on purpose.

It was Liverpool's day, things like that have to be ignored because it was very emotional.

It was Liverpool's day, things like that have to be ignored because it was very emotional.

:halo: Emotional?

As we both know, most of them cunts want Liverpoops to win the PL. Personally, I would not be too surprised to see Foy on the pitch when Chelsea plays Liverpoops.

:halo: Emotional?

As we both know, most of them cunts want Liverpoops to win the PL. Personally, I would not be too surprised to see Foy on the pitch when Chelsea plays Liverpoops.

Knowing the FA Kenny Dalglish will get the job of reffing the game.

Knowing the FA Kenny Dalglish will get the job of reffing the game.

I do not know, how long you have been watching football, but I remember seeing Liverpool as one of the best clubs in Europe, winning games, playing great football & now all I have seen is cheaters, divers, biters & bitter fans.

Isn´t there just one reporter in the UK, who could write something about an obvious handball?

I mean, we all know, the refs are pathetic, but not to even mention Skrtel´s handball is just cuntish behaviors, I feel.

I do not know, how long you have been watching football, but I remember seeing Liverpool as one of the best clubs in Europe, winning games, playing great football & now all I have seen is cheaters, divers, biters & bitter fans.

Isn´t there just one reporter in the UK, who could write something about an obvious handball?

I mean, we all know, the refs are pathetic, but not to even mention Skrtel´s handball is just cuntish behaviors, I feel.

I have been a Chelsea fan and football fan since 1985 mate and I remember those Liverpool sides who won trophy after trophy, the good old Liverpool I liked to call them. You won't get the English media having a pop at Liverpool or writing anything of note against them, it's just the way it is.

They talk about history, Chelsea are creating it.

I have been a Chelsea fan and football fan since 1985 mate and I remember those Liverpool sides who won trophy after trophy, the good old Liverpool I liked to call them. You won't get the English media having a pop at Liverpool or writing anything of note against them, it's just the way it is.

They talk about history, Chelsea are creating it.

Yes, I agree. Just one little question. How about an ethical point of view, telling as it happened? Does that not apply in the UK?

Yes, I agree. Just one little question. How about an ethical point of view, telling as it happened? Does that not apply in the UK?

To sell papers Bushman you need to think and print outside the box, sell a headline that raises eyebrows, twist a story and turn heads.

The English media are bunch of scroats who would sell their soul for a little scoop, or even their own family.

To sell papers Bushman you need to think and print outside the box, sell a headline that raises eyebrows, twist a story and turn heads.

The English media are bunch of scroats who would sell their soul for a little scoop, or even their own family.

Yes, of course media is controlled by editors, owners...etc. However, not telling the truth is just not acceptable to me. Oh well, them the breaks. Therefore, no matter what happens now, I still would prefer to see Chelsea or Citeh winning it, instead of Liverpoops.

Even though, it will be hard to beat Liverpoops by Chelsea, I still believe Jose is coming up with his masterpiece. It all depends how Chelsea ends up in Madrid, I feel.

Should watch out for Suarez's diving. He might be a quality player and all but he sure is a fucking diving cunt.

Also Gerrard's no saint either.

I hope Jose takes a leaf out of SAF's book and mentions this in his PC before the match. If he talks about the pens they've got this season and Suarez's diving, the ref will be looking out for that during the match.

Anyone else find it cringe-worthy seeing Brendan Rogers singing you'll never walk alone?

Was saying the exact same thing yesterday. You'd think he's spent his life playing and working the club. He's been there less than two years!