• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

i am. its 1-1. all pool is doing is playing on the counter. if u think we will play such an open game against pool with defenders as slow as JT and iva, then u simply dont know anything about mou.

That post was before they scored but yeah I agree I guess. Think we are gonna park it and play really similar to the Arsenal game

The only aspect I worry for against Liverpool is the mental one as our results against them have been pretty shit in recent years. If we play defensively as we played against Arsenal, I can't see them creating much, tbh.

That´s the only chance Chelsea has, another 4-3-3, packed the midfield with 5, stick Ferda up top to pick his nose & hope fpor the best, just watch Liverpoops now, Chelsea cannot play a free flow with them.

City will probably hit 5 again. Amazing how not even the better teams in the league can stop them.

Like I said a few days ago, if they are on this form Barca will get battered when they come here. Unless Messi decides to turn on his magic mode that is. Relentless, flowing passing and movement from City, something we can only dream of happening at Chelsea. Imagine City with Hazard instead of Nasri, wow perfection team.

That post was before they scored but yeah I agree I guess. Think we are gonna park it and play really similar to the Arsenal game

we wont "park the bus". but with rambo gone, we will play to our stengths. we will slow the tempo so that pool dont start with their one touch passing.

City and Liverpool just going all out attack. Could turn into another City - Arsenal scoreline for either team. Still think we can do good against both these teams. Play similar to how we played Arsenal. 4-3-3 pack the midfield and play on the counter, best way to get at both these teams.

How shocking was that offside decision against Sterling though, one of the worst I've ever seen.

I wish we'll play at the Etihad Stadium like Liverpool did this half. Beautiful one-touch football, a lot of pace and courage. I'm tired of going there and playing like pussies. That's why we didn't win against City away since forever.

Aaand we really need a striker like Suarez.

I wish we'll play at the Etihad Stadium like Liverpool did this half. Beautiful one-touch football, a lot of pace and courage. I'm tired of going there and playing like pussies. That's why we didn't win against City away since forever.

So you prefer to play beautiful football and lose rather than play counter-attacking football and try to actually get something from the game?

Us not winning there for ages has got nothing to do with our approach, it's simply them being very good at home.

So you prefer to play beautiful football and lose rather than play counter-attacking football and try to actually get something from the game?

Us not winning there for ages has got nothing to do with our approach, it's simply them being very good at home.

I prefer to play beautiful football and win. It's not impossible and Liverpool could've done that if the referee wouldn't have stopped Sterling and if Coutinho wouldn't have missed that huge opportunity.

You're making them look like they're the greatest team at home ever when they are clearly not. If they were THAT good, then no one would've won any points there. But Manchester United can beat them there, even Liverpool managed not to lose in the past season. We've always been shit at that stadium in the last few years, and that's 'thanks' to our ball-less attitude, that's the truth.