• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Let's not forget that this all happened AFTER Jose signed Eto'o. Without that we could've had Torres, Ba and Lukaku.

Oh well, what's done is done.

Ba was never in Jose's plan for this season.Jose desire for a striker was well known and his failed pursuit of Rooney lead to the signing of Eto'o(the next best alternative)

Jose had planned for 1.Rooney,Torres and Lukaku. 2 Torres,Eto'o and Lukaku.

The young Belgian was always in contention to play for us.So yeah,I think its quite unfair to blame Jose for sending Lukaku out on loan.

Pretty close, but I prefer a bit more attacking football. Citeh style. Quick attack, no procrastinating, just run down & hammer it in.

I meant in terms of consistency + quality. When City is firing at all cylinders they are a nice team to watch, but they've had a lot of stinkers aswell.

I meant in terms of consistency + quality. When City is firing at all cylinders they are a nice team to watch, but they've had a lot of stinkers aswell.

A huge goal by Everton, a perfect kick.

Citeh play sporadically away games. If they master it, they are unbeatable. Sorry to say, but Citeh is the PL champs for me in this season.

Amazing to see Everton´s fans going wild, a great result here. No wonder Everton fans were happy to see the Clueless One to leave. Under the current manager Everton is playing as I have never seen for 10 years.

If this team makes CL & they should, Lukaku just might stay on there.

Amazing to see Everton´s fans going wild, a great result here. No wonder Everton fans were happy to see the Clueless One to leave. Under the current manager Everton is playing as I have never seen for 10 years.

If this team makes CL & they should, Lukaku just might stay on there.

If Everton want to pay a hefty fee, go for it, but highly doubtful seeing as they have very little money.

Lukaku's overall play was again poor, he scores goals no doubt, but i still hope his whole game improves under Martinez.

If Everton want to pay a hefty fee, go for it, but highly doubtful seeing as they have very little money.

Lukaku's overall play was again poor, he scores goals no doubt, but i still hope his whole game improves under Martinez.

Wasn't really a game for strikers, but some of his link-up play with his back to goal was superb. He leads the line well and has to be watched constantly.

He should be improving his game here and loaning him out may well cost us the league.

If Everton makes CL, plenty of money comes in. Lukaku could be bought then. This kid only gets better & better. He has a very bright future, perhaps not at Chelsea ? I would not blame him. Seeing what Jose has done with young promising players for all to see. Why should he come back to Chelsea ? To listen to Jose & fight for a position with a dud like Ferda ?

If Everton makes CL, plenty of money comes in. Lukaku could be bought then. This kid only gets better & better. He has a very bright future, perhaps not at Chelsea ? I would not blame him. Seeing what Jose has done with young promising players for all to see. Why should he come back to Chelsea ? To listen to Jose & fight for a position with a dud like Ferda ?

They might, you can never say never in football, but it's highly doubtful.

They might, you can never say never in football, but it's highly doubtful.

To me, Everton if they can keep it up, should make top four. Somehow, I do not see why not. Of course, injuries & all...

As for Lukaku, mark my words, this kid will not rush into Chelsea´s squad. Many of these young players will be heedful to sign for Chelsea now. Courtois or Lukaku do not need Chelsea anymore.