• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

That is just disgustint behavious on a football pitch. Luckily that punch had about as much power as a squirrel sneeze, so Yakob was not harmed. Dele Alli still should be banned for the rest of their meaningless season. 

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Meh..don't really give into Leicester hype..

Couldn't care less who wins it, don't care if Leicester win it, don't care if either Man utd or City win it. The only thing I care about is that we DIDN'T win it

Those are the words of someone who isn't a football fan, just a fanboy of a brand i.e Chelsea. The Leicester story isn't 'hype' it's the biggest achievement in English football history and will go down as folklore amongst football fans forever.

If 'Chelsea' switched it's sport to badminton I'm sure you'd be the first on the court.

1 minute ago, Term-X said:

Those are the words of someone who isn't a football fan, just a fanboy of a brand i.e Chelsea. The Leicester story isn't 'hype' it's the biggest achievement in English football history and will go down as folklore amongst football fans forever.

If 'Chelsea' switched it's sport to badminton I'm sure you'd be the first on the court.

It's not that at all, Leicester isn't my team. Chelsea is my team, why should I celebrate when an opposition win the league?

8 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Meh..don't really give into Leicester hype..

Couldn't care less who wins it, don't care if Leicester win it, don't care if either Man utd or City win it. The only thing I care about is that we DIDN'T win it

Better Leicester than Spurs.

Leicester winning PL against all the odds is reason why I love football.

Also that Alli punch...media quiet about it...if it was Costa they would all gone mad. But since its Alli its ok.

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Better Leicester than Spurs.

Leicester winning PL against all the odds is reason why I love football.

Also that Alli punch...media quiet about it...if it was Costa they would all gone mad. But since its Alli its ok.

Agreed as we have no direct rivalry to Leicester.

It is certainly a massive difference. While Chelsea having worst of the season under Roman era, teams like City, Arsenal, MU should have used this opportunity ultimately. Instead none of them are even compete for the title until the last game this season. Shocking. 

Guess who is on top instead? Liverpool? Spurs? Everton? No. Promoted team, Leicester. Unbelieveable. And now they just need 3 more points to secure it.

If one of those 'big teams' win it this season, we won't hear the end of it. Their fans will mocking us endlessly. Leicester win it will make their mouth shut for good. 

Even if spurs don't win still a massive achiement finishing top 4 and champions league and that. Espically as doubt many saw it coming.was all about Arsenal and their race despite spurs being level so many times.

Still looks to be a happy ending :-D surely can't go wrong now

Respectfully, I don't understand why JFT96 has to trend on Twitter 5+ times a year. Too many people there living in the past, more interested in 'justice' than grieving, or rebuilding their emotions and becoming happy again. Is today the end of it? Everyone's saying 'today is the day'. Again.

(What are they going to do once the 'truth' comes out?)