• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Claude is one of the few down to earth and humble Arsenal fans out there, a rarity these days, the rest are just karnts and deluded, including the guy with the microphone ( no racism intended ) , the one talking at the end of the video and specially Moh from Arsenal tv, can´t stand that guy, everytime he opens his mouth i want to puch him, always attacking Chelsea and calling us a scum club with scum fans, etc, farking idiot and a karnt of the highest order, no respect or class whatsoever, hope someone kicks his teeth in one day, but that´s just my opinion. Cheers

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/8mwt90b2yeeyqqws6m41hw/Show/Player-Focus-Old-Fashioned-Otamendi-Approach-Adds-Brawn-to-City-Backline

2015%2F11%2FOTAMENDI.jpg

Saw this and it reminded me how absolutely gutted I was Chelsea didn't get him. Campaigned for him all summer long (overrated, one season wonder bla bla bla). He was there for the taking as he was desperate to make a move higher up.

Like the article says, old-school CB. Tough, no mercy. He would've been perfect. City buy more impressive individuals in general.

I do wonder how good Kompany-Otamendi is as a duo though. They're quite similar. And I wonder what this means for Mangala. £42 mil... crazy