• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Special Juan

• Jas

4 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Typical Mourinho, score one goal and try to see the game out. Except now it doesnt seem to work Jose!

City and United away in our title winning campaign along many other times we blew a lead because we sat deep towards the end have proved the Prem is too predictable to risk a lead like that.

Textbook Mourinho.

5 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Typical Mourinho, score one goal and try to see the game out. Except now it doesnt seem to work Jose!

Not defending Mourinho (don't care for him) but Arsenal were the luckies I've probably seen them in forever. They scored with their only shot on target.

36 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Arsenal playing today how I fear we may do tomorrow. They look like the international break completely killed their flow and rhythm and are playing like zombies. United aren't even playing well at all but they know it's a must win game for them and have caught Arsenal at just the right time.

As poor as United have been this season, they're only 4 points behind us currently and if we don't win tomorrow. Plus they have easy fixtures coming up I think whereas we have City and Spuds next.

Break might have an effect, but more importantly, Wenger just cant beat Mourinho.

• Like 2

Well the dippers  were held 0-0 by Saints so we musta played a blinder there.

YaYa the forgotten man puts in 2 but its only Palace so whay did yhey expect?

I'd be happy to play either of them today.

Absolutely unreal from West Ham here. From 2-1 up with only a few minutes to see out to choking it away and losing 3-2. Just fuck off!

Couldve killed Spuds' title hopes if they had lost here and then we beat them at the Bridge. 

• Like 1