• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

That's pretty stupid. The name's Sporting Clube de Portugal, there simply isn't Lisbon in it, no matter how many times you've read it.

i saw this tweet when they tweeted it. the only reason why some people call it Sporting Lisbon is because people are lazy to call them by their full name. Sporting CP play in Lisbon/Lisboa so they are Sporting CP of Lisbon/Lisboa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisbon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisbon#Association_football

27 July 2015 - they tweeted this.

Our name is part of our identity. And our name is Sporting Clube de Portugal! #NotSportingLisbon

CK9DaGSWsAAMakK.png
3:21 PM - 27 Jul 2015

its not the same... all over the internet i can see sporting lisbon.. + on tv here only sporting lisbon.

It is the same. Just because something became common it doesnt mean its right. Your tv doesnt know what is talking about if it call them Sporting Lisbon.

at the moment this is how i see relegation for this BPL 2015/2016 Season.

Chelsea FC (60% Chance we will get Relegated this Season) - if things don't change very quickly.

my thoughts - 1

18. Newcastle United

19. Aston Villa

20. Sunderland

my thoughts - 2

18. Norwich City

19. Aston Villa

20. Bournemouth

my thoughts - 3

18. Aston Villa

19. Bournemouth

20. Sunderland

my thoughts - 4

(only teams that will be in relegation positions for the rest of the season and 95 percent chance these teams below will be relegated)

Norwich City

Bournemouth

Sunderland

Newcastle United

Aston Villa

Love the way those Manc bastards are all over the Chelsea/Mourinho articles, but when they fail to win they're nowhere to be found. They are so delusional, United are a shambles and so fucking boring to watch. They are dreadful, absolutely shite.

And Memphis Depay. My God, I can remember the day he's signed - Mancs were acting like it's the 2nd coming of Jesus. THE most overrated player in World football right now. One trick pony with a lower IQ than Ramires. That awful league in Holland and those Sunday League defenders made him look like the next Ronaldinho when he's actually a poor man's Nzogbia.

We're a fucking mess, but they're ten times worse than us. Stoke City with money.