Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadline Day can't come soon enough... I say that because I truly believe this saga is going to wind on until that day.

I just hope Arsenal don't end up snatching him.

I thought Arsenal were only ever the victims of that. :P

He'd prefer us over Arsenal any day.

Deadline Day can't come soon enough... I say that because I truly believe this saga is going to wind on until that day.

I just hope Arsenal don't end up snatching him.

Wenger refuses to offer 20m euros for Gustavo and his £8m wages so doubt Wenger will double that in fee or wages for Rooney.

Even though, one never know with this Rooney saga. Having said that, I believe it´ll be rejected again.

For Jose, to piddle with him, sometimes I do not get it.

If Jose is so vehement in signing a striker, why not look elsewhere ?

Are we in for the bombshell, soon ?

Even though, one never know with this Rooney saga. Having said that, I believe it´ll be rejected again.

For Jose, to piddle with him, sometimes I do not get it.

If Jose is so vehement in signing a striker, why not look elsewhere ?

Are we in for the bombshell, soon ?

There is always a plan b, the club will have every corner covered if a target cannot be bought.

I think if the scum put proper bids in for Baines and Felliani and get them Rooney may be allowed to go for the right price

Can't wrap my head around their interest in Fellaini. Unless Moyes want's to change their whole offensive set up.

I really think he should be looking elsewhere. I don't think Rooney is the answer. Yesterday we did fine but unlike Utd who have RVP as a guaranteed goal machine we dont seem to have that and I really really think we need to get someone who is going to score goals. It was not our 'strikers' who looked like getting a goal :(

Can't wrap my head around their interest in Fellaini. Unless Moyes want's to change their whole offensive set up.

Well at this moment United fans would be happy with anything I think, they are literally clambering for 'just' signings

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You