Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, which is exactly why they would do it.

And in their view selling him to us just damages themeselves so unless the fee is huge (i mean >50 mil huge) then why would they do an arsenal and give us someone for the position we need the most when that is the only area of the pitch they can out gun us in. They sell us rooney and there is very little chance they make their title challenge so much harder.

He looked pissed off the whole time he was playing today and still managed 2 assists and was unlucky not to be slipped through 1 on 1.

Because football is a business if you hadn't noticed. He once kissed their badge, just like RvP

We want one player, that player is Rooney, I wouldn't be surprised if we paid 50m for him.

Rooney has nothing to say sorry for, has he? He's done everything right, and continues to give everything, he's playing this prefect.

Footballers want to play football that's not silly, what goes on behind doors is separate, the passion for the game won't die, he's doing what he is meant to do.

Bale also wants to play football and has passion for it and sill he puts Spurs under pressure. Rooney isnt doing s#it. he is playing for them, giving assists. yes, he is looking unhappy, so what? moyes wont sell him to us, and after that game even less. he knows that Rooney is worldclass.

I can even see Moyes starting him against us, just to show, that he wont be sold.

He's still got a job to do, he's hardly going to kick the ball into touch is he?

No, and that's exactly my point. Moyes knows that even if he doesn't want to be there he'll still get on with it and contribute. That'll be his reason for keeping him against his will.

Bale also wants to play football and has passion for it and sill he puts Spurs under pressure. Rooney isnt doing s#it. he is playing for them, giving assists. yes, he is looking unhappy, so what? moyes wont sell him to us, and after that game even less. he knows that Rooney is worldclass.

I can even see Moyes starting him against us, just to show, that he wont be sold.

No, and that's exactly my point. Moyes knows that even if he doesn't want to be there he'll still get on with it and contribute. That'll be his reason for keeping him against his will.

People like Giggs and Valencia are starting ahead of him, yet he featured 60 minutes for England in mid week. Ask yourself why he starts on the bench today? A so called world class player starting on the bench after a near faultless performance for his country and he starts on the bench?......do me a favour.

How many fucking times do I need to say this....he's doing his fucking job, setting up goals, coming on and playing a part. Wayne Rooney is doing everything he's meant to in his contract, then he cannot be vilified by them if he does leave, he's playing united with ease.

Because football is a business if you hadn't noticed. He once kissed their badge, just like RvP

We want one player, that player is Rooney, I wouldn't be surprised if we paid 50m for him.

Yeah, and as i said, if we paid huge money (i.e. 50 mil then they would probably sell him). IMO 50 mil is way too much for rooney.

Football is a business. And you know how much money they get for 1st place in the premier league... Or even getting second as opposed to third. It makes terrible business sense to sell him to us for a smaller amount. Its like us selling David Luiz but not to barca but to city. Even if he wanted to go, we wouldn't want to strengthen our rivals, and this is a worse example in uniteds case as it is the position we need to strengthen the most and arguably has the biggest impact on the pitch (we saw what RVP did for United, even though the rest of their team isn't that great in comparison to us and city).

Today Manchester United and van Persie has shown us — and this for the umpteen times — how much it's crucial to have a great striker in your ranks, when you're battling for the title. A striker who will deliver you the goods over and over again, when it does matter. ManU today was distinctly average ; until the 34th minutes, it looked it was going to be one of those boring scoreless games. The next thing you know, van Persie changed the physiognomy of the game by scoring a goal from an half-opportunity. An instant afterward, the mancunian players, with their confidence being inflated by this event, scored their second goal of the game to put the match to bed.

Without showcasing a quality display ; without sweating ; without playing an impressive starting eleven... Manchester came out of this tricky fixture without any scratch. That's how they won the title last year. That's why the champion is them and not us or City. And that's why they'll remain a dangerous oponent for the ongoing battle for the title.

Right now, we do not possess any game-changer of the van Persie caliber. Actually, as I see it, we only have one player who fits the description of "game-changer" ; it's Hazard, but unfortunatly for us, he is yet to be that player. I expect him to reach that level very soon, but not this year. Considering this fact plus the fact he plays on the wing, we will have to wait a bit longer before he can carry us like van Persie did for Arsenal two years ago, for Manchester last year and like he will do this year again.

Our strikeforce just cannot give us that goals-assurance. Ba is a good footballer, but that's that. Lukaku cannot go from being an excellent super-sub at a mid-table club to being an imperious starting striker at a club of our pedigree. We just cannot ask him that. And the ladyboy is a poor excuse of a footballer. Finally, as much as people love to bring up the "we can score from all over the pitch", this concept reaches his limits when you don't have a striker on which you can count upon.

To conclude, if the aim of our Board is truly to win the Premier League this season, then we will have to make this transfert happen, or at the very least find a suitable plan-B... Because, Mourinho or not, if we don't dramatically improve our strikeforce or our central midfield, we will find out — at our expense — that life isn't a quiet river.

Yeah, and as i said, if we paid huge money (i.e. 50 mil then they would probably sell him). IMO 50 mil is way too much for rooney.

Football is a business. And you know how much money they get for 1st place in the premier league... Or even getting second as opposed to third. It makes terrible business sense to sell him to us for a smaller amount. Its like us selling David Luiz but not to barca but to city. Even if he wanted to go, we wouldn't want to strengthen our rivals, and this is a worse example in uniteds case as it is the position we need to strengthen the most and arguably has the biggest impact on the pitch (we saw what RVP did for United, even though the rest of their team isn't that great in comparison to us and city).

But he's top class, and we haven't got a top class striker. RvP is one, Aguero is one and yet we have fuck all to answer those questions.

Said before, if you kick and scream behind closed doors you will get your wish, nobody wants a cancer, you can see that from Rooney today, even if your blind.

I fully appreciate what you are saying and respect your view, but this one will run and run, Rooney is sick as fuck, you can see it....people sell to rivals and its all because of cash, money talks, football isn't any different.

Rooney is perfect right now whether he goes or stays, he's said fuck all to be hated, set up goals, trained and cracked on but his body language today is of a man who has had it.....let that be said.

CarloFan @CarloFan 10m

Rooney has reportedly accepted he'll not be allowed to leave #MUFC to join #CFC & has settled for another season at #MUFC. (Mail On Sunday)

what about this @Special Juan? dont know if its true but would fit into rooney playing for them etc.

also:

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 3m

#CFC have been considering a knockout offer of £40m which could be triggered if @WayneRooney formally asks for a transfer. (Telegraph) #MUFC

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You