Wayne Rooney

J.F.

I'd say it is over price they are both mediocre

Fellaini is better than Mikel, Van Ginkel, Lampard and even Ramires at CDM. Actually in fact he is top 10 best CDM in Europe right now even though he didn't play there for Everton last season.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. Fellaini is capable of playing alongside Carrick, allowing him to do his thing while playing in his very own favoured position. He sees himself as a central midfielder. He'd add so much to us. In defense he's brilliant - strong, big, powerful, and plain scary to be honest. Add that to Carrick's brilliant interceptions and overall reading of play, and you've got two very capable DM's when defending. Fellaini also is very capable when attacking - he was doubled up on last season, by most defenses as he scared the shit out of them. This would mean more space for our other players... He's also a capable (10) so when going forward he can be creative and score goals. He's also capable of a goal no matter where he plays so as the second central mid that would add goals we missed from that area last season - strengthening us. He's perfect in my opinion. I don't think it'd be a desperation signing, more a very good one.

I agree that Fellaini would be a good signing for you and would add some 'steel' to your midfield, as well as being a decent player alongside Carrick. It was pretty well publicised that Fellaini had a 23.5m(?) release clause that expired in August, which Moyes must have known about, so did he just not think Fellaini was worth that or did he have other targets instead?

Fellaini is better than Mikel, Van Ginkel, Lampard and even Ramires at CDM. Actually in fact he is top 10 best CDM in Europe right now even though he didn't play there for Everton last season.

How an earth can you draw a comparison between Van Ginkel and Fellaini?

I agree that Fellaini would be a good signing for you and would add some 'steel' to your midfield, as well as being a decent player alongside Carrick. It was pretty well publicised that Fellaini had a 23.5m(?) release clause that expired in August, which Moyes must have known about, so did he just not think Fellaini was worth that or did he have other targets instead?

They were just wasting time thinking they could sign Fabregas.

Please be joking, you can't be that crazy to believe he is better than lampard, he is not fit to clean super franks boots.

Please be joking, you can't be that crazy to believe he is better than lampard, he is not fit to clean super franks boots.

At CDM, obviously he can never be compared to Franky legend. But come on even you must admit he is BETTER AT CDM.

At CDM, obviously he can never be compared to Franky legend. But come on even you must admit he is BETTER AT CDM.

No I won't because it is not true. I think he is mediocre would never be first choice in any team I'd pick.

Your guess is as good as mine here. It's been so hard to tell what's going on this window.

My personal thinking is we wanted Cesc and wasted a lot of time trying to get him. Yes it was pretty unrealistic in my view too, as many have said. We still have pretty big pulling power - but not enough to sign Cesc. There are rumours of another bid going in - I'll be truly amazed if it's accepted. The price for Fellaini I feel was fair. I'd pay £23M for him. If anything Everton will want more now. I feel like he was/is a target but not primary.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You