Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Great another derailment about David Moyes with JayC. Well done mate, thank you for your great contributions to this forum since you've arrived. CLAP CLAP FUCKING CLAP.

Is there any other striker we have been linked to besides Eto'o? Can't see this one going through and Eto'o isn't going to make our side any better.

The finest sarcasm you can get, good job sir!

On topic: With that money i would like to go for Jackson Martinez instead.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The finest sarcasm you can get, good job sir!

On topic: With that money i would like to go for Jackson Martinez instead.

Or Jason Bent he's a good young player, he's just slightly controversial, okay ima stop this sarcasm

We just need a forward who provides link up play and high work rate, a preferable deep lying forward. It's hard to find that, we can't rely on Torres to do that for the rest of the season, he isn't going to perform consistently, he will have the odd good game here and there.

Or Jason Bent he's a good young player, he's just slightly controversial, okay ima stop this sarcasm

We just need a forward who provides link up play and high work rate, a preferable deep lying forward. It's hard to find that, we can't rely on Torres to do that for the rest of the season, he isn't going to perform consistently, he will have the odd good game here and there.

Damn Heskey for joining the A-league.

Your description of what we need reminds me of a nice little cunt we usualy hate but would also give us exactly that. The player who always scores against us, you all know who it is.

Damn Heskey for joining the A-league.

Your description of what we need reminds me of a nice little cunt we usualy hate but would also give us exactly that. The player who always scores against us, you all know who it is.

Hernandez? Tevez?

Why not try a relative high bid (35-40m £) for Lewandowski if the Rooney deal falls through? Think it could be tempting for Dortmund not wanting to loose him to Bayern next year for free...

I don't believe that is true. I think if we put in a high offer come on we paid £50m for Torres and Jose spoke to him he would come. However we are wasting so much time on Rooney that he would feel he was some plan b, forget Rooney and convince Robert I think it could be done.

It isn't as easy as you seem to think it is. The problem is not Dortmund... I actually reckon they would be willing to sell him even for way less than £50m (let's say around £30/35 millions) to a foreign club if that means he won't go to Munich next year. The problem is the player himself — he wants to go to Munich, plain and simple. His agent said that the player wanted to go to Munich and only Munich. If my memory serves me right, the player himself said that he wanted to play for Bayern. And finaly, Jürgen Klopp has publicly stated that the deal "Lewandowski to Munich" was set and done.

It isn't fifty million pounds which will change that ; nor José. We just need to forget this transfert and put into our head once and for all that the polish striker wants to go to Bayern ; not to Chelsea, not to Manchester, not to Madrid, but to Munich. The only way Lewandowski doesn't end up playing for Bayern, it's if Pep doesn't want him — which wouldn't surprise me as he doesn't seem to be sold on this player. However, if that was the case, we will have to wait one year to know because all camps will wait next summer to take a decision.

The bottom line is — at the moment, going for Lewandowski would be a bigger waste of time than going for Rooney.

Hernandez is a poacher and just that, he is an average player besides his goal getting.

I was talking about someone who's specialty is not his goal scoring, goals just come with them, like Drogba and like Rooney. They play for the team, and they the other team score in the process.

No Drogba-esque player is available or good enough for us , Cavani was the man and he went to PSG. Chicharito is a player who would love to play with Mata,Hazard,Oscar,Bruyne,Schurrle. We had so much games the last year where we were crying for a goal poacher and i think Chicharito has a good technique too. My opinion, doesn't mean im right.

What has Tevez done that is even close to the things Suarez has done on the pitch?

Tevez gate in Munich. Fuck me he refused to play for 6 MONTHS. That is the worse thing a footballer could do. You are paid to play and HE REFUSED for half a year.

Tevez gate in Munich. Fuck me he refused to play for 6 MONTHS. That is the worse thing a footballer could do. You are paid to play and HE REFUSED for half a year.

That's off the pitch. Things like that should be dealt with behind the scenes, and wont even happen with Mourinho in charge, especially if he's a new signing. I am not worried about something like that in the slightest. It was just a glorified transfer request that was handled poorly by everyone.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You